Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer Service frustration
6224 51 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

What’s really really frustrating is the simple lack of supplying basic information, it’s like when the Osmo mobile 3 had the latest problem with disconnecting every few minutes, they knew they had a problem but they kept up the same old routine of try another phone, uninstall/ reinstall etc. Even when they released the fix they were still not saying to new people reporting the fault the correct info that a fix was available.
if they had just been forthcoming and said look we know there’s a problem and we are going to get a fix to you ASAP I would have more respect for the support but no they kept trying to blag it and blame the consumer.
2020-2-19
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

AlanHd Posted at 2-19 00:52
What’s really really frustrating is the simple lack of supplying basic information, it’s like when the Osmo mobile 3 had the latest problem with disconnecting every few minutes, they knew they had a problem but they kept up the same old routine of try another phone, uninstall/ reinstall etc. Even when they released the fix they were still not saying to new people reporting the fault the correct info that a fix was available.
if they had just been forthcoming and said look we know there’s a problem and we are going to get a fix to you ASAP I would have more respect for the support but no they kept trying to blag it and blame the consumer.

Completely agree, my guess is they keep their low level employees on a tight leash on what to say..
2020-2-20
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just a Customer Posted at 2-18 15:54
SupBro, thanks for starting the thread. I don't think we'll help anybody that is undecided as it seems everyone here is already committed. We will hold out hope that they never have to contact DJI.

When DJI customer service rep elevated my case to my pal Francis I asked for a summation of my case just so I knew that it had been reviewed. Nothing. Another time I said it seems illogical that a hard landing could damage a control board in a remote. Nothing. Other similar examples, they just ignore questions and comments.

I've talked to them multiple times about this, and they've openly admitted that they are aware of these issues but have no plan to fix them!!!! Made it clear to me what's really important to them.

Hopefully the public becomes more aware of what this company really is behind all their 'Polite' responses and lack of solutions.
2020-2-20
Use props
Just a Customer

United States

They don't even see the irony in their 'polite' responses - the complaints describe how atrocious their customer service is, and true to form their response is to `contact customer service'!! Even after customers reject that solution as just another problem, what do you think they post? Yep, `contact customer service'.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/cerrit ... 37/customer-reviews

Posted my issue to BBB and DJI won't even respond! Take a look, I think it's the only time they haven't responded. Cast a clean bright light on their customer disservice operation and they have no place to hide and nothing to say.

They did respond to a consumer complaint site where I posted the same thing. Right on cue they state their app wasn't the problem, while never, to this day, addressing that they themselves actually already admitted the app DID cause problems. For the life of me I do not understand why a company chooses to lie to and deceive its customers.

The DJI customer service group is a textbook case of HOW NOT to operate a customer service group.  

2020-3-2
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Endless cases of people who are highly dissatified with their level of 'customer service'.... i wonder when they will get the idea..
2020-3-2
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just a Customer Posted at 3-2 08:38
They don't even see the irony in their 'polite' responses - the complaints describe how atrocious their customer service is, and true to form their response is to `contact customer service'!! Even after customers reject that solution as just another problem, what do you think they post? Yep, `contact customer service'.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/cerritos/profile/drone-sales/dji-service-llc-1216-267337/customer-reviews

I just read some of those complaints and wow, its really telling, the same story over and over again basically.

I think DJI really needs to address some of those simple issues if they want to continue in the market, many people are upset, very damaging to their reputation.
2020-3-2
Use props
Geronimo33
New

United Kingdom

It is quite obvious that if the support agents are not able to resolve customers' queries, they may get frustrated.  I have Low frustration tolerance.  https://addictionresource.com/ - It is an inability to tolerate unpleasant feelings or stressful situations. So it is always a problem for me to deal with customer services.
2020-6-1
Use props
deisenhour1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216014 ft
United States

Why Yes... Comcast, Dish Network, Verizon, Home Depot, Lowe's, Hughes Net, Mediacom, Chevrolet, Ford, Microsoft, Google,Tesla and a ton of local companies. Good Customer service is the exception not the rule. It has been my experience that consumers will expect more than should be expected. Bird flew into my drone DJI's Fault, Flew 4' over water and Drone Felw away DJI's fault, Flew in a hurricane or rain and drone broke DJI;s fault. Not saying there perfect but when pressed and clearly in the wrong they seem to respond quickly. Except when people want a free drone or do not want to pay to have their crash damage fixed. This is not to say that this is about any person on this thread. I agree that their customer sevice sucks overall. But... There are in fact alot of offenders on the bad service list.
2020-6-25
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

deisenhour1 Posted at 6-25 17:04
Why Yes... Comcast, Dish Network, Verizon, Home Depot, Lowe's, Hughes Net, Mediacom, Chevrolet, Ford, Microsoft, Google,Tesla and a ton of local companies. Good Customer service is the exception not the rule. It has been my experience that consumers will expect more than should be expected. Bird flew into my drone DJI's Fault, Flew 4' over water and Drone Felw away DJI's fault, Flew in a hurricane or rain and drone broke DJI;s fault. Not saying there perfect but when pressed and clearly in the wrong they seem to respond quickly. Except when people want a free drone or do not want to pay to have their crash damage fixed. This is not to say that this is about any person on this thread. I agree that their customer sevice sucks overall. But... There are in fact alot of offenders on the bad service list.

Thanks for the reply, I completely understand what you're saying. My thing is, for those of us who are not illiterate, who have experienced bad luck with their products, in those cases, the support is still lacking. For a company selling luxury goods, they could really ramp it up.

If you go to Louis Vuitton, anywhere in the world, and purchase a $2,000 handbag, you better believe they will lick your shoes until you are satisfied, especially if their product is defective.

Shouldn't that be the case with this? I mean these aren't $0.99 drones..
2020-6-30
Use props
UgunnaH8this
lvl.1

United States

I am a new customer and my first order is being held up in Memphis TN. custom's and they are waiting on DJI to send a customs number or something like that before they release a big shipment that just so happens to have my fpv goggles in it. I had heard that DJI's customer service rivaled FatShark's. I guess I will have to see what my experience is like. Thanks for the post, a lot of good info here
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_qfBcVKKsTRtu
lvl.1

Egypt

What is the maximum withdrawal amount (MDD)?  Maximum drawdown (MDD) is the maximum observed loss from peak to bottom of the portfolio, before reaching a new peak. The maximum drawdown is an indication of downside risks over a specified period of time.        It can be used as a standalone metric or as an input to other metrics such as "return over maximum withdrawal" and the Calmar ratio. The maximum drawdown is expressed in terms of percentage.  Gold Signals  The equation for maximum regression is  MDD =  Peak value  Trough value - the maximum value        Gold Signals     Understand the maximum drawdown  The maximum drawdown is a specific measure of retracement that looks for the largest movement from a high to a low, before reaching a new high. However, it is important to note that it only measures the size of the largest loss, without taking into account the frequency of large losses. Since it only measures the largest decline, the MDD does not indicate how long it took the investor to recover from a loss, or whether the investment recovered at all.  https://www.gold-pattern.com/en  Maximum Drawdown (MDD) is an indicator used to assess the relative risk of one stock check strategy against another, as it focuses on capital preservation, and is a major concern of most investors. For example, two screening strategies can have the same average outperformance, tracking error, and volatility, but the maximum regression compared to benchmark may be very different.     The lower limit is preferred as this indicates that losses from the investment were small. If the investment did not lose a penny, the maximum drawdown would be zero. The worst possible drawdown would be 100%, which means the investment is absolutely worthless.  Gold Signals  MDD must be used in the right perspective to get the most benefit from it. In this regard, special attention should be paid to the time period under consideration. For example, the US gamma default long-term fund has been around since 2000, and the maximum drawdown from it was -30% in the period ending 2010. While this might appear like a heavy loss, note that the S&P 500 has declined further. More than 55% from its October 2007 peak to its lowest level in March 2009. While other metrics should be taken into account to assess the overall performance of the Gamma Fund, from the point of view of MDD, it outperformed by a huge margin.  Forex Signals  The main concerns  Maximum Drawdown (MDD) is a measure of the largest decline in an asset's price from high to low.  The maximum drawdown is an indication of downside risk, as the larger MDDs indicate that bearish moves can be volatile.  While MDD measures the largest loss, it does not take into account the frequency of losses, not the magnitude of any gains.  Example of maximum drawdown  Consider an example to understand the concept of maximum drawdown. Assume an investment portfolio has an initial value of $ 500,000. The portfolio increased to $ 750,000 over a period of time, before dropping to $ 400,000 in a fierce bear market. It then bounces to $ 600,000, before dropping again to $ 350,000. Consequently, it doubled to $ 800,000. What is the maximum drawdown?  https://www.gold-pattern.com/en     The maximum drawdown in this case is  =  $ 750K = 53.33%  $ 350,000 to $ 750,000        Gold Signals  Gold Signals     Note the following points:     The initial peak of $ 750,000 is used for the MDD account. The temporary peak of $ 600,000 has not been used, as it does not represent a new high. The new peak of $ 800,000 has also not been used since the original drawdown of the $ 750,000 peak began.  The MDD account takes into account the lowest portfolio value ($ 350,000 in this case) before reaching a new peak, not just the first drop to $ 400,000.  Gold Signals  Forex Signals   
2020-10-6
Use props
balmonder

Poland

I really want to help you with this issue. I think there aren't many good tutorial apps out there right now on a variety of topics, including financial ones. I think you should contact a company that  may give you software requirements for hospital management system, because that determines how good your business will be running.
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules