Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Older Mavic Pro Combo Split pack SN Activation
618 7 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19295 ft
Australia

Hi,

I was wondering whether it could be confirmed that the older Mavic pro fly more combos that came in 3 box parts rather than the singular boxes were all linked together.

I work for a company who sells DJI drones and we have sold these split pack combos and had a lot of issues in terms of battery activation out of new kits.

Can Anyone at dji confirm that the serial number for the combo accessories pack is paired with a mavic drone  chassis.

EG. Drone Chassis SN: 08QCE9JO124XEJ with
      Battery SN: 093AE7T03201XH

was sold with fly moccessories kit 0CNKE490610029.

Is the Accessories kit pair with that drone chassis from factory because I have heard that once a battery is activated all the batteries in the combo pack are activated. iIf this information is correct then should the customers dead batteris be covered under warranty.

Example of the scenrio if you don't follow....

Customer 1  buys mavic combo A in 2017 and receives  Drone Box 1A and accessories box 2B  + bag box 1C - batteries in box 1A and 1B are registered

Caustomer 2 buys Mavic Combo B in 2019 and receives Drone Box 2A and accessories box 1B + bag box 2C - Batteries in box 1B are now out of date but customer purchased in 2019.

If you could clarify this, it would be much appreciated.

Iain

2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I have sent a PM. Please check in your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
DaMa
Captain
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, it will be so... Made a mistake with my old MP and had to buy a new one ... Got a combo package in early January - but was not like my combo I bought from Apple 2 years ago.
Unfortunately the battery was bloated, I did not try to charge it, I complained. Answer: Battery activated some time ago (more than 6 months) - no replacement.
Now my location signs "Iran", certainly a very beautiful country, but I'm somewhere else ...

IMG_4563.JPG
2020-1-24
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DaMa Posted at 1-24 23:41
Yes, it will be so... Made a mistake with my old MP and had to buy a new one ... Got a combo package in early January - but was not like my combo I bought from Apple 2 years ago.
Unfortunately the battery was bloated, I did not try to charge it, I complained. Answer: Battery activated some time ago (more than 6 months) - no replacement.
Now my location signs "Iran", certainly a very beautiful country, but I'm somewhere else ...

It says on the box your in Mauritius
2020-1-25
Use props
DaMa
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

I bought it there... I'm not there anymore. Now it says "Germany" again, crazy ... I've never been to Iran ...
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I have sent a PM, please check at you most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-2-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DaMa Posted at 1-25 01:04
I bought it there... I'm not there anymore. Now it says "Germany" again, crazy ... I've never been to Iran ...

The country it displays for you is dependant upon your Internet Service Provider, and where their servers are based.
2020-2-6
Use props
DaMa
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Geebax Posted at 2-6 13:57
The country it displays for you is dependant upon your Internet Service Provider, and where their servers are based.

Ta, mate. Was actually a mistake by the provider.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules