Iphone batterie looses 30% per flight
639 6 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JR_01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 948448 ft
Germany

Hi there. Just a question to iphone users and the DJI - Fly App.
My iPhone SE looses 30% of power during a 20 minute flight with the Mavic Mini - using DJI - Fly App.

App works fine - no issues.

Wi-Fi, bluetooth, mobile data are off.

Is this normal to your expierence?
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please close all the running application on the background and put the phone on airplane mode to reduce battery consumption other than the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 08:49
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please close all the running application on the background and put the phone on airplane mode to reduce battery consumption other than the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

Hi,
thanks a lot for quick answer. I´ll test it tomorrow and give you a short feedback

Best regards !
2020-1-24
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 08:49
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please close all the running application on the background and put the phone on airplane mode to reduce battery consumption other than the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

There is no sense! Optimize your awful app
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-24 09:10
Hi,
thanks a lot for quick answer. I´ll test it tomorrow and give you a short feedback

You are more than welcome. If you have further concern or inquiry, Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 16:42
You are more than welcome. If you have further concern or inquiry, Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.

Hi,
tested today in airplane mode and no other apps in background running. Result was 22% power loss of the iPhone in 18 minutes. I think there is still  place for improvement - perhaps next update ...

Thank you and best regards
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-26 04:10
Hi,
tested today in airplane mode and no other apps in background running. Result was 22% power loss of the iPhone in 18 minutes. I think there is still  place for improvement - perhaps next update ...

Hi, Thank you for the update and for the information that you have provided. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to improve and to give out user friendly firmware updates in the future. Again thank you for the understanding and for your valued support.
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules