Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App crashes while sync
2107 15 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JR_01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 948448 ft
Germany

Hi there,

my DJI-Go app (need for Pantom 3 Adv) crashes while sync flight data to cloud. It counts up to 3 % - than crash and the app closes.

This issue came after installing DJI-Fly app - need for Mavic Mini. Bevor installing DJI-Fly app it works fine.

Deinstalled DJI-Go app and reinstalled it - issue still there - crashing after 3% syncing.

Deinstalled DJI-Fly app and reinstalled it - issue still there - crashing after 3% syncing.

Has anyone an idea for fixing this problem?
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused you. May I please ask if what mobile device did you try to use to sync your flight records? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device to sync your flight records for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-24
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 08:19
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused you. May I please ask if what mobile device did you try to use to sync your flight records? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device to sync your flight records for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi,
thank you for quick answer. At home I'm using an iPad mini and "on tour" I'm using an iPhone SE.
Each App (Dji-Go and DJI-Fly) is running fine, but the GO app crashes at 3% while syncing. That issue is new and started after installing the Fly app for the Magic Mini.

Only "time", "Kilometers" and number of flights are being synced.

Best regards.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-24 09:20
Hi,
thank you for quick answer. At home I'm using an iPad mini and "on tour" I'm using an iPhone SE.
Each App (Dji-Go and DJI-Fly) is running fine, but the GO app crashes at 3% while syncing. That issue is new and started after installing the Fly app for the Magic Mini.

Can you please provide us the screenshot showing the error message. Thank you!
2020-1-25
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 16:27
Can you please provide us the screenshot showing the error message. Thank you!

Hi,
there is no error message - the dpi-go app is closing itself after a few seconds. I added two screenshots, showing the app starting to sync flight data, counting up to 3%. The next step is, that the app is closing and i see the home screen of the iPhone SE, where i started the app.

Same issue with iPad mini ...

There are no other problems with the app - it works fine on iPhoneSE and iPad mini - except the syncing feature...

2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-25 20:56
Hi,
there is no error message - the dpi-go app is closing itself after a few seconds. I added two screenshots, showing the app starting to sync flight data, counting up to 3%. The next step is, that the app is closing and i see the home screen of the iPhone SE, where i started the app.

Thank you for your response. I will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support!

2020-1-26
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 14:59
Thank you for your response. I will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you very much.

Maybe there is some confusion in your database because my PH 3 advanced , new purchased in late 2015 and still in use isn't listed as gear icon anymore - only Mavic Mini is shown ....

Best regards
2020-1-29
Use props
TossinHoss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191873 ft
United States

Mine is doing this on DJI Go and DJI Go4 both since I got the Mavic Mini and DJI Fly. Please fix this. Seems the DJI Fly app doesn’t sync properly and both other apps close after 3% in update mode.
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-29 07:24
Thank you very much.

Maybe there is some confusion in your database because my PH 3 advanced , new purchased in late 2015 and still in use isn't listed as gear icon anymore - only Mavic Mini is shown ....

Thank you for your response. The drone icon will only appear on your Forum profile if you use the same email address that you used to activate the drone and for your Forum account. Therefore, if you purchase it 2nd hand it will not appear on your profile since it was activated on a different email. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2020-1-31
Use props
JR_01
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 09:48
Thank you for your response. The drone icon will only appear on your Forum profile if you use the same email address that you used to activate the drone and for your Forum account. Therefore, if you purchase it 2nd hand it will not appear on your profile since it was activated on a different email. Hope this helps. Thank you!

Thanks for response.
- as i wrote - purchased it new and Email is the same.

Look at my flight distance ... I did not flew 948448 ft within 10 days since my Mavic Mini arrived. That distance includes the distance of my Phantom 3 advanced.

But i don't care - seeing other in forum have similar issues.

BR and bey

2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-31 11:09
Thanks for response.

Hi, Jr. Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. I will forward this to our designated department for us to fix this issue of yours. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
2020-2-2
Use props
Jason Croyl
New

United States

I have been experiencing the same problem. DJI go crashes when syncing at 3%. This happened right after I installed DJI fly app after mavic mini purchase. I am using iPhone 7 Plus and 1 year old iPad. Both with current os. I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI go and now my flight records have been wiped out. I fly phantom 3 drones, but installed dji go 4 and just for the heck of it, synced and worked perfectly. There has to be a conflict with dji fly working with dji go in dji account. I also have Kittyhawk app and noticed on activity , there are pending flights that will not sync (mavic mini)  I am glad somebody else posted this issue. I hope dji will update.
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JR_01 Posted at 1-31 11:09
Thanks for response.

Hi, Jr. Thank you for your patience. Can you please try to sync your flight records on your DJI Fly app using a different mobile device that was listed on our recommended mobile device to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the image below. Thank you!

2020-2-12
Use props
fans0e28f1ca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 907349 ft
South Korea

Am on an iPhone X. The DJI go app crashes at 3% of the sync for me. The DJI fly app is working fine.

Is the dji fly sync adding some data to the sync that the dji go app doesn’t understand?
2020-5-5
Use props
fans0e28f1ca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 907349 ft
South Korea

I’m on an iPhone X and the DJI Go app crashes at 3% when trying to sync flight records.

The DJI Fly app is working fine.
2020-5-6
Use props
Kalzane
New
Flight distance : 232743 ft
United States

I’m using an iPhone X, iPad Pro and iPad Air. Neither device will sync the DJI GO flight info. All crash. All my devices are at the most current release.
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules