1361 14 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1138901 ft
France

Hi guys

I did the last update of djigo4 and Smart contrôller.
I use a custom mode (reverse 1 direction) but now when i do that 2 x directions are reversed !

Impossible to reverse only yaw or other ..... It's a huge bug !!!

Please help
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 08:39
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Thank you.

Sure i did a video ... Very clear ;)

https://youtu.be/kO3xGY2KRy0

You need to fix it asap please
Regards
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

thomaslivedrone.com Posted at 1-25 04:09
Sure i did a video ... Very clear ;)

https://youtu.be/kO3xGY2KRy0

Thank you for this additional information and providing this video link. I will forward this information/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 09:17
Thank you for this additional information and providing this video link. I will forward this information/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.

Thanks, i will share this vidéo on FB now.
I hope you could propose an update of Djigo4 this week, i can't flight and work
2020-1-27
Use props
Thellamie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 201854 ft
United States

thomaslivedrone.com Posted at 1-27 22:46
I hope you could propose an update of Djigo4 this week, i can't flight and work

I'm going to assume the answer to be no... I posted this issue over a year ago and it's still not fixed; https://forum.dji.com/thread-179465-1-1.html
2020-2-14
Use props
fansb0a292e0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 278553 ft
Gibraltar

Yes this is a huge problem for me, I have 3 DJI drones, all of which I fly with CUSTOM stick mode similar to MODE 3 but I invert the Throttle on the right stick which I can't do on the smart controller without inverting the forward / backward stick on the left side. Effectively the smart controller becomes a paperweight for me if I can't change this. Come on DJI! SORT THIS OUT!!!!
2020-2-18
Use props
Babbest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4462 ft
United States

Smart Controller V01.00.0650
Drone 01.00.0510

Yes please publish a firmware fix for the custom smart controller stick controls.
I am trying to swap the up and down; as a pilot when you pull back the drone should go up and push forward the earth should get bigger.
2020-2-18
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

This situation is crazy .... I use the inspire 2 with cendence radio with no issue !

I have 2 x smart controler, i didn't update the 2nd (no choice) i can flight but i don't know how long ....

I have the same issue with my phone (last djigo4) and the normal flight contrôler on Mavic 1 and 2.
2020-2-26
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 09:17

Any update !??!
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for your inquiry. With regards to this query for the update. As of the moment, we don't have the feedback from our DJI R&D Team. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are working on the said matter and once they are done with the testing and are sure that it is working properly a firmware update will be released. Please stay tuned to our official DJI website ( www.dji.com ) for new updates regarding the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2020-3-3
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-3 08:55
Hi. Thank you for your inquiry. With regards to this query for the update. As of the moment, we don't have the feedback from our DJI R&D Team. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are working on the said matter and once they are done with the testing and are sure that it is working properly a firmware update will be released. Please stay tuned to our official DJI website ( www.dji.com ) for new updates regarding the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
You decided to remove a basic fonction of Djigo4 for the Mavic but not the inspire ... That's strange isn't it ?!!?!

All the brands of the market and all the RC radio have a custom stick fonction (like you before the last upgrade) .... But not DJI ?  Why ?

Many people have the same issue since longtime now https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179465&extra=&page=2#comments

2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

thomaslivedrone.com Posted at 3-4 22:23
You decided to remove a basic fonction of Djigo4 for the Mavic but not the inspire ... That's strange isn't it ?!!?!

All the brands of the market and all the RC radio have a custom stick fonction (like you before the last upgrade) .... But not DJI ?  Why ?

Hi. Thank you for patiently waiting. Still as of the moment we don not have any replies from our designated DJI department with regards to this matter. Rest assured that once I have the said reply I will send a notification for you to be able to be notified at once. Again, thank you for your patience and for your understanding.
2020-3-7
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 09:47
Hi. Thank you for patiently waiting. Still as of the moment we don not have any replies from our designated DJI department with regards to this matter. Rest assured that once I have the said reply I will send a notification for you to be able to be notified at once. Again, thank you for your patience and for your understanding.

Hi,

Any news ? A New version of drone coming soon (the 28/04) with maybe an update of the smart controler ?

It's Time to do your job please  ;)
2020-4-26
Use props
thomaslivedrone.com
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 09:47

So so .... A new Djigo 4 was release with the same issue ! Why ? Where is the custom stick menu ???
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules