Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh activated on a return drone.
1556 5 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I tried to write or contact support via email (on chat I never succeed) and I kindly ask you for an answer.
1 I bought a mavic mini
2. I have activated the DJI Care Refresh
3. For various reasons I had to return it (the drone( almost immediately (10 days later)
4. I have another mavic mini drone to activate.

Hence the question
can I pass the DJI Care Refresh on this new drone? The other one's actually in the hands of DJI Europe.

note
if someone from the support service would also tell me how to contact them (if so) I would be pleased.
thank you

2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to our designated team at djicare@dji.com. Please note that you must include the valid proof of return from the dealer and also provide the old and new SN and ask for a transfer of service. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-24
Use props
MauroT
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 08:59
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to our designated team at . Please note that you must include the valid proof of return from the dealer and also provide the old and new SN and ask for a transfer of service. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

thank you, I wrote and they told me that it is feasible and I have to recover the proof or case id that the drone has been returned to the dealer (DJI Store Official Europe)

1. I have just written to DJI store Europe that DJI Support asks if the drone is in their possession and a written proof.

2. Afterwards I will turn over this ID which DJI Store Europe will give me to DJI Support

I'd say I'm acting as a liaison between DJI Support and DJI Store Europe, but I hope to find a solution. :-)

2020-1-24
Use props
MauroT
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

MauroT Posted at 1-24 12:38
thank you, I wrote and they told me that it is feasible and I have to recover the proof or case id that the drone has been returned to the dealer (DJI Store Official Europe)

1. I have just written to DJI store Europe that DJI Support asks if the drone is in their possession and a written proof.

I have just discovered/understood that at the address DJI Store Europe (via Amazon) answers a robot that tries to understand the questions and answers.

I sent an email, with an email from DJI Care attached, asking for proof of return and DJI Store Europe replied, please contact DJI Care.

Now I have written to him again, copying the DJICare.

I would say that writing to the support is something a bit complex.

2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MauroT Posted at 1-25 06:21
I have just discovered/understood that at the address DJI Store Europe (via Amazon) answers a robot that tries to understand the questions and answers.

I sent an email, with an email from DJI Care attached, asking for proof of return and DJI Store Europe replied, please contact DJI Care.

Hi, Mauro. We're truly sorry for making you feel that way. Please note that a valid proof of return from your dealer confirming that they already received the aircraft (return receipt or similar, case number) were needed in transferring DJI Care to a similar unit from a returned drone. To help you at ease, please accept my undivided attention to this matter and coordinate it with the team. Once proof of purchase is provided, transferring DJI Care will proceed as requested. Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. We're here to help.
2020-1-25
Use props
mauro.tandoiicloud.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

MauroT Posted at 1-25 06:21

Update: New drone arrived yesterday, requested serial change to DJI Care support (yesterday, from returned to new one)), now i'm waiting for a confirmation and then i will proceed to activate the new drone. I'd say problem almost over.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules