Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4PV2.0 train
667 2 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sports mode activated around 0:20.  This is where, the Inspire line shines.  The props don't come into view after acceleration.  W/ the P4, they stay in view.  With M2, the camera dips down to cheat.  100% if you want to film fast at a price range that isn't stretched so far that only the people who have invested, gambled, lawsuit, etc. successfully can afford (Alta X), the Inspire 2 is the Pro choice for filming with a high-speed pace.  Even if you software mod the Inspire 1, you cannot fly more than 40mph unless you get a tailwind.  If you don't plan on doing any high 60mph speed flight then it wouldn't matter as the M2P is very suffice.

Skydio 2, I don't have the controller but the fastest ability it allows you to do according to the Youtube vids people have uploaded is non-software modded Spark in normal mode with OA off slow.  With use the smartphone and/or the beacon it's beyond mega super mega slow even with the Spark with OA on.

DJI upper-end drones always putting out w/o issues.  A+

The danger of having something incapable of performing is when you cannot get out of situations in time such as getting detected or having a critical failure requiring a fast RTH or avoiding something quickly or getting into position quickly to see something etc.

The P4PV2.0 is interesting.
Sports mode with full sticks = no jello.
Slow/still flight and full sticks in normal mode w/ no wind = jello.
Slow/still and full sticks in normal mode w/ lots of wind = no jello.

M2 never jellos once.

2020-1-24
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

Dang good control of the gimble at the beginning.  Nice
2020-1-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mudcon Posted at 1-24 12:26
Dang good control of the gimble at the beginning.  Nice

I first had a train shot like this when I followed one in another area w/ the Spark.  Back when all I had the was the Spark.  The controls feel pretty much the same but I changed the gimbal to 5 and 15.
2020-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules