Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

Has anyone come across this error? When I operate my MM in a limited altitude zone (150M), I get this error.

2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are flying abroad? Can you also please clarify what is the specific country did you receive that error? Also, You can fly the aircraft in an open and unobstructed area and confirm that the mobile device network is also good (mainly to ensure that the local country code is uploaded correctly) Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-24
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 14:17
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are flying abroad? Can you also please clarify what is the specific country did you receive that error? Also, You can fly the aircraft in an open and unobstructed area and confirm that the mobile device network is also good (mainly to ensure that the local country code is uploaded correctly) Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I'm in the U.S. Yes, I use the same phone with other drones. Just curious to see if this is something happening to other MM.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronespilot Posted at 1-24 14:30
I'm in the U.S. Yes, I use the same phone with other drones. Just curious to see if this is something happening to other MM.

Thank you for your response. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using? Thank you for your support.
2020-1-25
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 16:39
Thank you for your response. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using? Thank you for your support.

I made a repair request and I will ship the MM to DJI.
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronespilot Posted at 1-27 10:56
I made a repair request and I will ship the MM to DJI.

Thank you for keeping us updated. We're glad to know that you already sent your unit to us to further evaluate the problem. Hope that you will receive your DJI Mavic Mini soon. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-30
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 13:34
Thank you for keeping us updated. We're glad to know that you already sent your unit to us to further evaluate the problem. Hope that you will receive your DJI Mavic Mini soon. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you, Gamora.

I look forward to receiving it
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronespilot Posted at 2-6 21:31
Thank you, Gamora.

I look forward to receiving it

You're welcome!
2020-2-10
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It’s been a week now and DJI has not found what’s wrong yet.

Anyone had this issue?
2020-2-19
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

that message shows up when moving from an FCC area to a CE area for example. For some reason, your DJI Fly app thinks it's in a non-FCC area and it's instructing the drone to reset its WiFi connection match "local" regulations
2020-2-20
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 2-20 02:19
that message shows up when moving from an FCC area to a CE area for example. For some reason, your DJI Fly app thinks it's in a non-FCC area and it's instructing the drone to reset its WiFi connection match "local" regulations

That's what I thought first. I tested two iPhones and I got the same error. What's strange is that it only happens when I am in a limited altitude zone (the grey area)

2020-2-20
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

This is the area I was referring to.
2020-2-20
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Romania

since it's the DJI Fly app that's triggering the wifi reset command, I don't understand why DJI would request you send back your drone. I would be amazed if this didn't happen with a different Mini in the exact same way. Seems like a map zone configuration error on their servers.
2020-2-20
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 2-20 08:19
since it's the DJI Fly app that's triggering the wifi reset command, I don't understand why DJI would request you send back your drone. I would be amazed if this didn't happen with a different Mini in the exact same way. Seems like a map zone configuration error on their servers.

I do not think it's the app. Anyway, the Mini is with DJI now and they could not find what's wrong and claimed that I need to use my refresh care to get a replacement. It's been almost two weeks now.
2020-2-24
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Romania

I could detail in private if you want why i know for a fact it’s the app. But it doesn’t matter anyway. I don’t understand why you would need to use the care refresh for a drone malfunction, why is that not covered under warranty?!
2020-2-24
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

will PM you
2020-2-24
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 2-24 13:06
I could detail in private if you want why i know for a fact it’s the app. But it doesn’t matter anyway. I don’t understand why you would need to use the care refresh for a drone malfunction, why is that not covered under warranty?!

See this thread for the response I received from DJI

https://forum.dji.com/thread-209711-1-1.html

2020-2-25
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I am having this problem from when I've first got my 1st Mini, then lost. Still having this same problem with my 2nd, even 4, 5 times per flight sometimes. Other days all seems fine. But I have this disconnection regardless of where I fly, and lasts until I unplug the cable and plug it back in. The RC reamins solidly connected with the AC and RTH never takes place.

DJI is still dealing with my support request, they've requested my RC logs now.
2020-3-1
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

m80116 Posted at 3-1 19:12
I am having this problem from when I've first got my 1st Mini, then lost. Still having this same problem with my 2nd, even 4, 5 times per flight sometimes. Other days all seems fine. But I have this disconnection regardless of where I fly, and lasts until I unplug the cable and plug it back in. The RC reamins solidly connected with the AC and RTH never takes place.

DJI is still dealing with my support request, they've requested my RC logs now.

That's weird.

DJI fixed the Mini and it's shipped. I should receive it this week and I will test it.
2020-3-3
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

dronespilot Posted at 3-3 17:13
That's weird.

DJI fixed the Mini and it's shipped. I should receive it this week and I will test it.

Did they say how it was repaired?
2020-3-3
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Guorium Posted at 3-3 19:42
Did they say how it was repaired?

No. But I believe it was replaced not fixed because I checked the SN and found it it's different from the Mini's I sent in.
2020-3-3
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

dronespilot Posted at 3-3 20:09
No. But I believe it was replaced not fixed because I checked the SN and found it it's different from the Mini's I sent in.

The SN on the sticker stuck to the inside of the plastic hall structure? If it was a main board replacement it will show up in the app as a different SN. If they replaced whole then the sticker should alse be different from before.
2020-3-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

dronespilot Posted at 3-3 20:09

Dji don’t repair drones outside of China except for minor repairs, everything is replaced new or refurbished as new .
2020-3-4
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Guorium Posted at 3-4 13:15
The SN on the sticker stuck to the inside of the plastic hall structure? If it was a main board replacement it will show up in the app as a different SN. If they replaced whole then the sticker should alse be different from before.

I saw that in the email I received from DJI last week that the SN # is different. But I just got the drone today and it was replaced.
2020-3-4
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-4 13:30
Dji don’t repair drones outside of China except for minor repairs, everything is replaced new or refurbished as new .

Exactly, that's what happened in my case.
2020-3-4
Use props
Tom Jack Kind
New

Iraq

I have sn issue my mabic mini said resetting wireless network seeting and i can not fly uper 100 meter approximately and the camera not show anything
2021-1-5
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tom Jack Kind Posted at 1-5 06:19
I have sn issue my mabic mini said resetting wireless network seeting and i can not fly uper 100 meter approximately and the camera not show anything

Make sure you enable location on your phone and then open the app again and connect your drone. Try if this helps.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules