Calibration issued on sensors- wrong screen size
1007 4 2020-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattj47
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all
i just got a new Phantom 4 pro plus, i got a message on controler screent o calibrate the vision sensors, i have downloaded the DJI assisitant, and followed loads of advice on youtube and in the forum, but i am still getting the screen size issue, and when i enter the screen size all i get is a white screen when go to calibrate again.

i have disabled the driver manager, i have reduced screen resolution to 1600 x 900, and swapped to my laptop tried all the same again, none has worked, i am still getting the issue and it is really beginning to pee me off, i have tried 3 different laptops, unplugged monitors on my home pc and adjusted settings contrast and brightness etc..

i have exhausted all avenues, can anyone please help ?

Matt
screen size error.JPG
2020-1-25
Use props
mattj47
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2020-1-25
Use props
JoshuaIRL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49849 ft
Ireland

I have the very same issue here
tried earlier to Calibrate Vison sensors and had the same issue ...
2020-1-26
Use props
mattj47
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi
i managed finally to sort it.
i used my old dell inspiron 1750 win 7 laptop, iit had a screen res of 1600x900, i uninstalled the dji assist and all antivirus,
i then rebooted and pressed the F7 key which took me into the boot up menu, i scrolled down and disabled the driver manager.
i reinstalled the dji assist and plugged in drone and it finally calibrated.
i made sure i kept the drone central to screen and just used wrists to follow square around screen.

dji need to patch this software as its very tempramental with modern laptops and pc's
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Matt. It is great to know that the calibration DJI Phantom 4 Pro was now successful. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules