error del servidor(-2)
12Next >
5735 40 2020-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alemdelbariro
lvl.1

Spain

hola muy buenas!Acabo de comprar un mavic air y al intentar activar la garantia me sale este errror....que puedo hacer?
b3f00412-128e-48bb-a1b5-836e8f65417e.jpg
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day alemdelbariro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to send me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air through PM for me to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-1-25
Use props
alemdelbariro
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 15:04
Hello and good day alemdelbariro. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to send me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air through PM for me to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.

2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day alemdelbariro. Thank you for providing me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air through PM and I have sent you a PM as well. Kindly please check your PM if you have time. Thank you.
2020-1-26
Use props
alemdelbariro
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 10:47
Hello and good day alemdelbariro. Thank you for providing me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air through PM and I have sent you a PM as well. Kindly please check your PM if you have time. Thank you.

ya lo he leido gracias,ahora tengo que esperar? llevo una semana y media con el drone y no puedo utilizarlo
2020-1-28
Use props
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125755 ft
Panama

Hola, mi drone tiene el mismo error del servidor  y no puedo volarlo, necesito ayuda
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

@chicho1986 Posted at 8-2 18:42
Hola, mi drone tiene el mismo error del servidor  y no puedo volarlo, necesito ayuda

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_o2KGJjosXndE
New
Spain

Buenos dias tengo el mismo problema, como lo puedo solucionar. Gracias.
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_o2KGJjosXndE Posted at 11-28 05:56
Buenos dias tengo el mismo problema, como lo puedo solucionar. Gracias.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your SN and screenshot the error message for us? You may send us SN through PM. Thanks!
2021-11-28
Use props
Alexdky33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3079656 ft

Mexico

Hola quien tiene la solución de para activar mavic air (Error de Servidor(-2) no lo que podido volar en mucho tiempo
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alexdky33 Posted at 6-15 11:23
Hola quien tiene la solución de para activar mavic air (Error de Servidor(-2) no lo que podido volar en mucho tiempo

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your SN and screenshot the error message for us? You may send us SN through PM. Thanks!
2022-6-15
Use props
fanseda07122
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86870 ft
Paraguay

Hola tengo el mismo problema con un mavic air Error - 2
Screenshot_20220622_202627_dji.go.v4.jpg
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseda07122 Posted at 6-22 16:31
Hola tengo el mismo problema con un mavic air Error - 2

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. Could you please provide the serial number of your aircraft for further checking? Look forward to your reply.
2022-6-22
Use props
fanseda07122
lvl.1
Paraguay

Hi dji susan mi serial is 0K1DF312AD4W7T
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseda07122 Posted at 7-8 11:39
Hi dji susan mi serial is 0K1DF312AD4W7T

Hi there, thank you for getting back to me. As per the serial number, the drone had been activated on 8 July 2018. May I know if you purchased it brand new or did the drone experience any repair previously?
2022-7-8
Use props
fanseda07122
lvl.1
Paraguay

hi Susan The drone had a repair, change of main board, and when turning it on for the first time it gave the activation message. I was able to fly using the litchi app, but with dji go it asks for activation
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanseda07122 Posted at 8-6 11:47
hi Susan The drone had a repair, change of main board, and when turning it on for the first time it gave the activation message. I was able to fly using the litchi app, but with dji go it asks for activation

May I ask where you have sent the drone for repair? In this case, you may need to contact DJI Support through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-8-7
Use props
fanseda07122
lvl.1
Paraguay

I changed the main board, it works perfectly with litchi
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanseda07122 Posted at 8-7 18:42
I changed the main board, it works perfectly with litchi

Thanks for the update.
And if you need any support, you can contact us here anytime.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh
lvl.1

Spain

Hello i have to change by myselft a gimbal to a mavi air 1, with an old dji go 4 version i have no issues, but it ask me for activation with last version of the app, could you please assist me? the gimbal is from another mavic air i own also

DRON serial number is 0K1CG9NRAJ13SW  ERROR IS:

Error de activación. el dispositivo no es el que se esta activando, conectate a a un dispositivo DJI original

many thanks
Regards
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh Posted at 2-7 05:53
Hello i have to change by myselft a gimbal to a mavi air 1, with an old dji go 4 version i have no issues, but it ask me for activation with last version of the app, could you please assist me? the gimbal is from another mavic air i own also

DRON serial number is 0K1CG9NRAJ13SW  ERROR IS:

Hi there, we do not recommend that you repair the drone on your own, which may cause safety issues. In this case, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 23:41
Hi there, we do not recommend that you repair the drone on your own, which may cause safety issues. In this case, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Sorry Mindy the dron is a bit old now , i promess i will do with brand new ones ... the question is why you guys block the dron from the application when it is totally funtional?

Thanks in advance

2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh Posted at 2-8 00:32
Sorry Mindy the dron is a bit old now , i promess i will do with brand new ones ... the question is why you guys block the dron from the application when it is totally funtional?

Thanks in advance

May I confirm if you mean the drone cannot connect to the DJI Go 4 before you replace the gimbal? Hope you understand that it depends on many factors. But due to the drone does not work normally now, we recommend that you send it back for further diagnosis and repair. If the issue still exists, you can contact us and we will help you then.
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-8 02:03
May I confirm if you mean the drone cannot connect to the DJI Go 4 before you replace the gimbal? Hope you understand that it depends on many factors. But due to the drone does not work normally now, we recommend that you send it back for further diagnosis and repair. If the issue still exists, you can contact us and we will help you then.

Yes, it connects and i see the video signal of the dron but suddenly it ask me for activation, then when i go through all steps and finally i enter my dji accound details it shows the mentioned error.

If i run and old dji version for android i can used the dron with no errors, the error appears with latest IOS version

Thank you
Regards
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_o5Vxr6YhKWOh Posted at 2-8 06:11
Yes, it connects and i see the video signal of the dron but suddenly it ask me for activation, then when i go through all steps and finally i enter my dji accound details it shows the mentioned error.

If i run and old dji version for android i can used the dron with no errors, the error appears with latest IOS version

As we explained above, it's not recommended you replaced the drone on your own. We recommend that you send it back for diagnosis and repair first. If the issue still exists after the repair, you can contact us then and we will help you further.
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_5RfCCZRh5262
New

Spain

Hola, muy buenas
Yo acabo de comprar un dji mini 3 pro, aún ni lo he encendido, cuando voy a activar la cuenta con el DJI RC me sale el error de servidor(-2)
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_5RfCCZRh5262 Posted at 5-13 22:59
Hola, muy buenas
Yo acabo de comprar un dji mini 3 pro, aún ni lo he encendido, cuando voy a activar la cuenta con el DJI RC me sale el error de servidor(-2)

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. If the error code appears when you try to activate the device, we will recommend you send it back for further diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_qo1JreWkQb2p
New
Flight distance : 310131 ft
Colombia

I also have the same problem. How can i solve it... i cant use my new drone
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_qo1JreWkQb2p Posted at 8-10 10:55
I also have the same problem. How can i solve it... i cant use my new drone

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the device serial number for further checking? If it is inconvenient to post here, you could send me a PM. Thanks.
2023-8-10
Use props
djiuser_LRhwD9KtsTzO
New

Mexico

No puedo activar mi dron me sale un error de activación, lo compre usado y la persona que me lo vendió lo tenía jalando sin problema, pero al configurarlo con mi móvil aparece ese error, de que no es un equipo original
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_LRhwD9KtsTzO Posted at 9-3 13:42
No puedo activar mi dron me sale un error de activación, lo compre usado y la persona que me lo vendió lo tenía jalando sin problema, pero al configurarlo con mi móvil aparece ese error, de que no es un equipo original

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For your concern, please provide us the device serial number for further confirmation, thanks.
2023-9-3
Use props
Ana María Ortega
New
Flight distance : 4514 ft
Chile

Mi dron presenta el mismo error. Favor su ayuda porque no lo puedo volar.

Dron mini 3 pro
Número de serie 1581F4XFC231U007URXX

2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ana María Ortega Posted at 10-6 15:28
Mi dron presenta el mismo error. Favor su ayuda porque no lo puedo volar.

Dron mini 3 pro

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Which remote controller you are using?
Can we have the SN of the remote controller as well?
Thank you.
2023-10-6
Use props
Luis Lechuga
lvl.1
Mexico

Tengo este problema con el Mavic air 2, si puede volar con el sistema Android pero no emprende vuelo con el sistema IOS y pide activación pero me aparece el error (0xffd), porque este error me marca solo con el sistema IOS y como puedo resolverlo? Saludos y gracias
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Luis Lechuga Posted at 11-13 14:59
Tengo este problema con el Mavic air 2, si puede volar con el sistema Android pero no emprende vuelo con el sistema IOS y pide activación pero me aparece el error (0xffd), porque este error me marca solo con el sistema IOS y como puedo resolverlo? Saludos y gracias[view_image]

Hi Luis, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been repaired at an officially authorized repair center recently?
2023-11-13
Use props
Luis Lechuga
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 11-13 19:06
Hi Luis, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been repaired at an officially authorized repair center recently?

Si asi es, ¿que podria ser o como podria solucionarlo?
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Luis Lechuga Posted at 11-14 08:58
Si asi es, ¿que podria ser o como podria solucionarlo?

If yes, would you please provide us the case number and your device serial number? We will forward to our engineer team to further check. Thanks.
2023-11-14
Use props
Joan Didac Contreras Gutierrez
New

Spain

Hola, he Colorado un DJI Miki 4 Pro y quiero desbloquear el límite de 120 m y pasarlo a 500 m. He actualizado el firmware y me sale este mensaje

Error de servidor. Espera un momento y prueba de nuevo.(Code:0x1151009fffff)|

Que debo de hacer ya que no puedo actualizarlo

Mi emai es jdidac@collbaix.com
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Joan Didac Contreras Gutierrez Posted at 12-3 06:36
Hola, he Colorado un DJI Miki 4 Pro y quiero desbloquear el límite de 120 m y pasarlo a 500 m. He actualizado el firmware y me sale este mensaje

Error de servidor. Espera un momento y prueba de nuevo.(Code:0x1151009fffff)|

Hi there, please follow the below steps to troubleshoor first. Thanks.

1. Please check if the RC system date&time zone is consistent with the local time. If not, please set as the same to retry.

2. It is recommended to check your current network status. You could use another network(Wi-Fi or Hotspot) and log in with your DJI accounts again to try.

3. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware.
2023-12-3
Use props
MARCUS DUARTE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1965541 ft

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-1-25 15:04

Hello, Goodnight.  I bought the Mavic Air 2, but when I tried to use it with the iPhone I couldn't. Requires device activation. Trying to activate presents the error as in the attached photos. I would like help to resolve this problem. I send the drone data. But with Android it worked normally
3-16 17:16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules