Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low Battery Settings
2086 3 2020-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3 S
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

On the Mavic Mini can you set the perimeters for low battery warnings? First setting for low battery warning, and then setting critical low battery warning.
My low battery warning goes off at 32% (factory setting) I'd like to set it higher to 40% to be safe. And I'd also like to bring the critical low warning up between 27% - 30%
Is this possible or is it just factory set. I tried looking for it in the manual and couldn't find it. If it's there, let me know.
2020-1-25
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

To my knowledge, there is no such option in the settings yet. Since MM does have intelligent RTH for low battery, it calculates the distance to home if your battery will not be enough for returning home safely it automatically initiates RTH. So it depends on its distance to home point. If you are far too far away, it can be triggered even at 60%. If you are flying near home point, the low battery RTH is set to default 20%.
2020-1-25
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Burak C. Posted at 1-25 14:04
To my knowledge, there is no such option in the settings yet. Since MM does have intelligent RTH for low battery, it calculates the distance to home if your battery will not be enough for returning home safely it automatically initiates RTH. So it depends on its distance to home point. If you are far too far away, it can be triggered even at 60%. If you are flying near home point, the low battery RTH is set to default 20%.

Burak,
Thanks for the information. After reading your reply, I remembered reading that in the manual, but had since forgotten it. Thanks for letting me know and reminding me.
2020-1-25
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 1-25 15:22
Burak,
Thanks for the information. After reading your reply, I remembered reading that in the manual, but had since forgotten it. Thanks for letting me know and reminding me.

Of course, no problem man.

Cheers.
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules