Phantom 3 Advanced controller bricked by upgrade
2146 4 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teleopsis
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello

I've just been given a Phantom 3 Advanced which hasn't been used for a while. I downloaded the DJI Go app onto an iPhone XR and tried to get it running. Once I'd connected I got a message that the controller needed a firmware upgrade. I did this via the phone (both phone and controller fully charged). Got a message saying I should reboot the controller. I turned it off via the power button (was this wrong?) and now the controller is completely non-responsive. Nothing happens when I press the power key and nothing happens when I plug in the charger. If anyone has any advice as to how to resurrect it I'd be really pleased to hear it - I did some searches and all I came up with was a couple of youtube videos featuring people taking the controllers apart which I'd rather avoid if at all possible.

Thanks for any help
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Teleopsis. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone XR ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone XR will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the said drone. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Thank you.

2020-2-2
Use props
Teleopsis
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Errrrr if you read what I said I said the the said transmitter is completely bricked. I can't use a different mobile device because it won't turn on. Thanks for trying to help but I'm afraid just using a different phone isn't a possibility.
2020-2-9
Use props
Alex10071982
lvl.1

Switzerland

Good morning all I come here to seek help. I am updating my p3p and since then I have an ESC STATUS ERROR message displayed and since then I can no longer take off my drone. I read on several forums that there would be firmware 1.1.30. bin. Unfortunately on the DJI official website, this is the version I installed 1.11.20. Would there be someone who could help me or send me the link to the new FM. thank you in advance
2020-4-18
Use props
brianeeberhardt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99498 ft

United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-152874-1-1.html
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules