Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quickshots cache
6699 6 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ice_2k
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Hey guys. Any idea why the quickshots are not saved in the application's cache? I can only find the videos i shoot manually in the DJI Fly app
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We don't have any option to save a Quickshots that you had taken on the DJI Fly application since the application is only capable of saving your regular videos. The Quickshot will only be saved on the SD card once generated. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-26
Use props
Ice_2k
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 09:02
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We don't have any option to save a Quickshots that you had taken on the DJI Fly application since the application is only capable of saving your regular videos. The Quickshot will only be saved on the SD card once generated. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi Gamora. Thanks, I know that’s how it works. The question is why? Right now I can easily download all videos to the app without needing to take the card out of the drone, except quickshots. Doesn’t make much sense to be honest...
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ice_2k Posted at 1-26 11:28
Hi Gamora. Thanks, I know that’s how it works. The question is why? Right now I can easily download all videos to the app without needing to take the card out of the drone, except quickshots. Doesn’t make much sense to be honest...

I will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. I will inform you once we hear from them. Thank you!
2020-1-26
Use props
Ice_2k
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 15:03
I will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. I will inform you once we hear from them. Thank you!

thank you!
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome!
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_qAZLM6cZlGx2
New

United States

What’s the explanation?