Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to circle your subject
1946 4 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Do_Something
lvl.1

United States

So some people ask how should I circle around my subject So today you will find out. So it is pretty easy to circle around your subject. Now to circle right you  
have to turn your left joystick left and at the same time move your right joystick right. Now to circle left you must turn your left joystick right and at the same time turn your right joystick left. So that's all for today hope you liked it and please subscribe to my YouTube channel please search Do something Tello review and please follow my DJI account. Thank you for reading.
2020-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice tip,  but whats your YouTube channel?
2020-1-28
Use props
Dorset_Horn
First Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry, but that link doesn't work.
2020-1-28
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

If you have a complex, non circular shape like a building for example, a better way will be to use Point Of Interest mode.
The reason is simply this. The method described requires a high level of skill and concentration.
I have the skill, but what wasn't explained in the OP was the speeding up and slowing down of the stick movement to negotiate corners. The drone can easily be thrown off the desired direction and the shoot becomes a failure.
With POI, you can automate the best height and then use one stick to ease in or out as you negotiate the irregular shape.
2020-1-31
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great tip, thanks for sharing!
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now