DJI Intelligent Battery Error
727 5 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Feenixed
lvl.1

United States

So I have three batteries collectively that I always properly maintain storage voltage and have done a full discharge cycle after 20 flights or so and randomly one of the batteries started getting an error and that it was not a recognized DJI battery while the other two are having no issues, I have no idea whats going on but was flying and landed after 10 seconds after I took off to reset my RTH and then got the error. Also note its holding a charge just fine  as the charger has it right around 15.7 Volts and is showing 3/4 lights. Thanks for any help

IMG_2428.JPG IMG_2427.PNG IMG_2426.PNG IMG_2425.PNG
2020-1-26
Use props
TARCO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft

Spain

Hi. I had the same problem yesterday, the drone does not recognize the battery. The battery is charged, with good maintenance, and all the check indicators are correct, but the drone says "it can't take off, check that the battery is well connected" regards
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Feenixed. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please check the metal pins of both your DJI Mavic 2 drone and the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery if there are damages or dirt that might prevent them have contact properly. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
Feenixed
lvl.1

United States

I have other batteries which plug in and it has no issue so I know it not the mavic and I have gently sprayed the connections with air to make sure there is no contact issues. A I mentioned this occurred the first time at mid flight about 10 feet up after I gently sat it back down to move it over a bit to change the RTH. Thanks for the response but that is not the issue.
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Feenixed. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
Feenixed
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 13:47
You are very much welcome Feenixed. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

ummmmm did you read my message ? that didnt resolve the issue
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules