Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to update firmware for my Dji Mavic Mini
21793 17 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edodotcom
lvl.1
Indonesia

I'm having issue with my newly-bought Dji mavic mini. It was okay when I first tested it to fly & capture images. I updated the firmware after that first trial, not sure if it's working successfully or not. However, after trying to update it, few days later, I tried to fly it up and never able to take off. I kept getting error code 30226 (takeoff failed. restart aircraft and Dji Fly).

I tried to update the firmware through Dji Fly apps ("aircraft frameware" section), yet it kept saying "server error. Wait a moment and try again." i re-tried it again 2 days later and yet it's still like that. I also tried to update thru Dji Assistant 2 (connect the aircraft to my pc thru usb). It showed that my aircraft's frameware version was outdated. I instantly clicked the update, I tried all 3 update versions. Once it reached 99% download and ready to trasmit the update, it was failed. No issue with updating the remote, yet not a single success on updating the aircraft.

Any idea what to do with this issue? thanks.

2020-1-26
Use props
fans525de533
New
Philippines

Same issue as mine. I was setting up my mavic mini the first time, the an aircraft firmware update popped up in DJI Fly App so I followed the instructions. The download finished but the installation won’t push through after 90%. It shows Error 32206. The aircraft firmware shows “N/A” in the about page so I guess it wasn’t installed successfully but when I try to check for update, it says “server error”. I’m using an iPhone with updated iOS & connected to fast internet and all had sufficient battery charge (phone, rc, ac). I havent even tried to fly it since it failed from first set up. Anybody please help. Thanks.
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to this the error 30226. I would recommend that the best thing we need to do for the said drone is to send it in for further diagnostic. For reference, I have posted a link ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) where in you can find our online support service. Our professional support team will do their best to assists with the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-3
Use props
Josema14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 569636 ft
Spain

Hola, acabo de adquirir un mavic mini, e actualizado el firmware, cuando conecto el teléfono LG G5, calibre el imu y la brújula, a veces va la brújula de la pantalla ya veces se desconecta por lo que el return to home deja de no funciona, no se que puede ser y en la parte superior de lapantalla a veces sale N/A y no me deja cambiar el modo de vuelo y me esta volviendo loco.
gracias
2020-2-16
Use props
fans525de533
New
Philippines

Same issue with mine. My newly bought mavic mini failed during first set up. AC firmware update finished downloading but installation won’t finish. Showing error 32206. Aircraft Firmware shows “N/A” in the about section so I assume the aircraft firmware update wasn’t installed successfully. When I try to check for aircraft firmware update, it says server update. I’m using an iphone, updated iOS, connected to fast internet & I haven’t even had the chance to fly the drone since it failed from the first set up. Anybody please help.
2020-2-16
Use props
fans525de533
New
Philippines

UPDATE: I was able to update the firmware thru DJI assistant
2020-2-16
Use props
NigelCavz
Flight distance : 301175 ft
Philippines

I got this issue when I unboxed my mavic mini. when i downloaded and installed the firmware update, it constantly  restarts and does like this like forever. i was updating it on my apple iphone. then i got the idea to try and update the firmware on my android and thank God it was successful. now, I am really enjoying my new drone.
I hope you fix your firmware problems soon!
2020-2-16
Use props
edodotcom
lvl.1
Indonesia

I finally decided to return the product and ask for the new one. Still waiting for it to arrive. Thanks guys for the answers. If it’s still not working, I might contact you guys! Using Android is one good idea, unfortunately didnt have the chance to do so
2020-2-16
Use props
edodotcom
lvl.1
Indonesia

NigelCavz Posted at 2-16 19:29
I got this issue when I unboxed my mavic mini. when i downloaded and installed the firmware update, it constantly  restarts and does like this like forever. i was updating it on my apple iphone. then i got the idea to try and update the firmware on my android and thank God it was successful. now, I am really enjoying my new drone.
I hope you fix your firmware problems soon!

Thanks! Dang, i didnt think of borrowing someone’s android. I decided to use the warranty and return it. Waiting for the new one to come
2020-2-16
Use props
edodotcom
lvl.1
Indonesia

fans525de533 Posted at 2-16 13:37
UPDATE: I was able to update the firmware thru DJI assistant

Thats good man! My device is not even detectable by dji assistant. On the First trials it worked, then few days later totally my aircraft is not detectable
2020-2-16
Use props
NigelCavz
Flight distance : 301175 ft
Philippines

edodotcom Posted at 2-16 19:53
Thanks! Dang, i didnt think of borrowing someone’s android. I decided to use the warranty and return it. Waiting for the new one to come

that's ok. i hope you get your new one as soon as possible! happy flying!
2020-2-16
Use props
Josema14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 569636 ft
Spain

Sigo con los mismos problemas, instalo la app dji flyy funciona perfectamente, apago el mavic movil y mando, y lo vuelvo a encender y ya no reconoce el Mavic.
e usado hasta dji assistance y nada.
2020-2-21
Use props
Rana5
New

Bangladesh

Still same problem, having this for like 2 months, most of the time it says Unable fly, code 30226. Tired of it. Need to solve the issue.
2020-3-25
Use props
djiuser_ZpLuOcJiDBP3
New
Flight distance : 4898 ft
United States

My drone is showing 30224 error and I tried updating the firmware but it says firmware is up to date, I am not able to fly my drone now.
2020-8-6
Use props
gotgot
New

France

djiuser_ZpLuOcJiDBP3 Posted at 8-6 05:12
My drone is showing 30224 error and I tried updating the firmware but it says firmware is up to date, I am not able to fly my drone now.

I have exactly the same issue, don't know what to do...
2020-8-6
Use props
gotgot
New

France

gotgot Posted at 8-6 06:30
I have exactly the same issue, don't know what to do...

ok! solved after I updated my phone (although I updated to... same version as before)
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_LP52hDGefMCg
New

United States

I’m having the same issue with my mini 2. When I first got it I was able to update it fine. Now this last update it keeps same error servers are busy and try again later. Been trying for weeks with no luck and I got this the day they were released. I’ve barely flown it. I had the first mini and had a lot of problems out of it. They ended up replacing it twice. Crazy to spend this much $ and have problems rite out the box
2021-1-30
Use props
djiuser_LP52hDGefMCg
New

United States

Sorry didn’t mean to post twice
2021-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules