492 5 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick R.
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello,

I recently bought a P4 Pro V1 new. Every thing in flight is ok. I am able to take videos, but I am not able to take any picture from the remote control.

I have to switch, in DJI GO4, from video mode to photo mode and push the white button in the app, then the pictures are saved in the app and in the sd card.

When I try to push the picture button (on the right on the remote control clause to the pause button) the app don't swich from video mode to photo mode. The camera only check the AF, but I dont hear any sound of captured picture and no picture are saved in the app or on the sd card.

I refreshed the remote control and the P4 Pro to the latest firmware version, refresh the factory settings and re install DJI GO4,reset the camera settings but this not solved the problem.

Any help will be welcome.

Patrick.
2020-1-27
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm sure one of our experienced members will be able to provide a succinct answer. In the mean time there are a few threads on the 'shutter button' (e.g. https://forum.dji.com/thread-77016-1-1.html). Some users suggest speed and pressure are the key. Only time I seem to use it is accidentally
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know what is the model of the mobile device used when you encountered this issue? Kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
Patrick R.
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 11:06
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know what is the model of the mobile device used when you encountered this issue? Kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

The mobile device is an Iphone 10.  I have the same issue with an Ipad Pro. I’ll make a short video soon.

Regards.
2020-1-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is quite normal not to be able to take still photos when recording in video mode on many cameras. I can't say the the P4P has or had the ability, but earlier Phantoms could not do this. When the aircraft is in video mode, it has to re-configure the camera to different settings to take still shots, so those that will take stills in video mode are simply taking one frame out of the video stream and saving it to the SD card.
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Patrick R. Posted at 1-27 13:06
The mobile device is an Iphone 10.  I have the same issue with an Ipad Pro. I’ll make a short video soon.

Regards.

Thank you for the prompt response. We will be waiting for the short video. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules