Battery stock in EU
1492 35 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ninjate
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84232 ft
Austria

edit: PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR OVERPRICED BATTERY OFFER!

So Ive been desperately looking for a couple extra batteries since 2+ months now but I cannot find any shop in EU that has it in stock...
Whats the deal and whats the ETA?

My only option seems to be the knock-off chinese batteries that are sold for 75€ on amazon
Also keeping an eye on my local classifieds site but the batteries are gone the instant the listing goes up.

2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ninjate. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. You may try to check our official DJI retail stores nearest your lopcation for the availability of the genuine DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery at https://www.dji.com/gr/where-to- ... ite&from=footer . In addition, I would recommend you use the original DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery for compatibility and reliability purpose when the said drone is in use. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-27
Use props
Route77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1499 ft
United Kingdom

Share your pain - it is ridiculous that after so many months of the MM being on sale that it is absolutely impossible to buy a DJI Battery for the mavic mini, sure it's ok to make orders from DJI directly, but it is not acceptable when so many official DJI outlets should also sell them, it is my view DJI just hold off from producing batteries en masse because it forces those who want to fly for longer to purchase the fly more versions of their drones, just to get extra batteries. I don't like the fly more kits, as I don't want a bag or prop guards etc. I just want an extra battery.
2020-1-27
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

Route77 Posted at 1-27 10:12
Share your pain - it is ridiculous that after so many months of the MM being on sale that it is absolutely impossible to buy a DJI Battery for the mavic mini, sure it's ok to make orders from DJI directly, but it is not acceptable when so many official DJI outlets should also sell them, it is my view DJI just hold off from producing batteries en masse because it forces those who want to fly for longer to purchase the fly more versions of their drones, just to get extra batteries. I don't like the fly more kits, as I don't want a bag or prop guards etc. I just want an extra battery.

> sure it's ok to make orders from DJI directly,

https://store.dji.com/de/product ... gent-flight-battery

How? They also don't have it in stock...
2020-1-27
Use props
Route77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1499 ft
United Kingdom

ninjate Posted at 1-27 10:23
> sure it's ok to make orders from DJI directly,

https://store.dji.com/de/product/mavic-mini-intelligent-flight-battery

Last time I looked there was at least a 10 day waiting time between purchase and delivery for batteries directly from DJI, so it's now out of stock and not available anywhere...
2020-1-27
Use props
Mell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635922 ft
Estonia

Mavic Mini battery 75€ (from China)??? I see Original cost 45€.
2020-1-27
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

Mell Posted at 1-27 10:33
Mavic Mini battery 75€ (from China)??? I see Original cost 45€.

Yeah, they are taking advantage of the lack of supply...

Examples:

80€ + 15€ shipping: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0821N9X5B/
70€ but doesnt even ship to my country: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0822CYRK9

2020-1-27
Use props
Mell
lvl.3
Estonia

ninjate Posted at 1-27 10:34
Yeah, they are taking advantage of the lack of supply...

Examples:

https://droon.ee/toode/mavic-min ... ht-battery/?lang=en

Official dealer in Estonia. Probably they ship over EU.
Maybe you get help from there.
2020-1-27
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

They don't ship out of Baltic region but dropped them a line, let's see what they say...
2020-1-27
Use props
Mell
lvl.3
Estonia

ninjate Posted at 1-27 10:52
They don't ship out of Baltic region but dropped them a line, let's see what they say...

In work days they online and reply fast in chat. Hopefully they will find solution for you. Good luck!
2020-1-27
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

I've been lucky to get another 2 batteries but still need the 2 way charging hub. Ordered it via amazon from dji on 3rd this month but they haven't even dispatched it yet!!!!
Unbelievable crap service from dji. In future I buy what I need for my mini in the shops when it's in stock. I won't ever, ever again buy a drone from them. I do like the mini but, DJI can go to hell
2020-1-27
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

Mell Posted at 1-27 10:56
In work days they online and reply fast in chat. Hopefully they will find solution for you. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the pointer btw !

They replied that they're also out of stock but will let me know once it changes.
2020-1-28
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

Was magstn ausgeben ? Ich hab zwar jetzt meine Traumconstellation mit 6 Batterien und 2 Charging Hubs würd mich aber u.U. überreden lassen 2 Batterin und nen Charging Hub abzugeben und mir zu besorgen wenn lieferbar.
2020-1-28
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 1-27 12:32
I've been lucky to get another 2 batteries but still need the 2 way charging hub. Ordered it via amazon from dji on 3rd this month but they haven't even dispatched it yet!!!!
Unbelievable crap service from dji. In future I buy what I need for my mini in the shops when it's in stock. I won't ever, ever again buy a drone from them. I do like the mini but, DJI can go to hell

Actually you can recharge even without the hub. I've seen around third parties chargers with special connectors to be plugged striaght in the battery connector.

much easier and off the shelf!
2020-1-28
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

A month later and there's still no way to get a freaking battery for this drone in EU!?
What's the hold up?
2020-2-22
Use props
MM_Pro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94580 ft
Spain

ninjate Posted at 2-22 12:21
A month later and there's still no way to get a freaking battery for this drone in EU!?
What's the hold up?

I've sent you pm.
2020-2-22
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

MM_Pro Posted at 2-22 13:34
I've sent you pm.

Didn't receive anything...
2020-2-22
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I need to buy more batteries but they're not available anywhere... DJI, Amazon, eBay... incredibile SHORTAGE going on from at least early January.

I really hope some 3d party manufacturer could kick in and give a boost to whole matter... should this happen when the official DJI batteries will return we'll be rewarded with much lower prices.
2020-2-22
Use props
MM_Pro
lvl.2
Spain

ninjate Posted at 2-22 13:37
Didn't receive anything...

I needed to write and click to send pls calm
2020-2-22
Use props
MM_Pro
lvl.2
Spain

m80116 Posted at 2-22 13:39
I need to buy more batteries but they're not available anywhere... DJI, Amazon, eBay... incredibile SHORTAGE going on from at least early January.

I really hope some 3d party manufacturer could kick in and give a boost to whole matter... should this happen when the official DJI batteries will return we'll be rewarded with much lower prices.

I have 2 brand new left i will list them on ebay on monday.
2020-2-22
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

Not my cup of tea, I've seen 90 EUR (converted) EUR on an auction on ebay.co.uk
2020-2-22
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the 3 from the fly more and I managed to buy 2 on amazon right after launch and I gotta tell you, these batteries last so long I almost never use all 5 in the field.  it's more like 2 and a half and then I'm done.  I would NEVER buy 3rd party unintelligent batteries for the mm, that's a good way to lose your drone unless you're like me and bring it home to land around 50%.

if I had to drive 30 minutes just to fly 30 minutes and drive back home 30 minutes and I desperately needed batteries, I would buy the fly more kit, keep the batteries, sell off the parts.  people are looking for drone only and other parts so you might come out ahead or likely break even.  I would give it until may and if batteries don't show up, I wouldn't let it ruin the summer flying season.  I did the same when the scm was nowhere to be found, I bought the m2p/scm kit and sold everything.
2020-2-22
Use props
MM_Pro
lvl.2
Spain

The Saint Posted at 2-22 15:46
I have the 3 from the fly more and I managed to buy 2 on amazon right after launch and I gotta tell you, these batteries last so long I almost never use all 5 in the field.  it's more like 2 and a half and then I'm done.  I would NEVER buy 3rd party unintelligent batteries for the mm, that's a good way to lose your drone unless you're like me and bring it home to land around 50%.

if I had to drive 30 minutes just to fly 30 minutes and drive back home 30 minutes and I desperately needed batteries, I would buy the fly more kit, keep the batteries, sell off the parts.  people are looking for drone only and other parts so you might come out ahead or likely break even.  I would give it until may and if batteries don't show up, I wouldn't let it ruin the summer flying season.  I did the same when the scm was nowhere to be found, I bought the m2p/scm kit and sold everything.

I just let you know there are no 3rd party out there because it's need to be activated... all of them are unique with serial numbers so don't make panic with false information.
2020-2-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MM_Pro Posted at 2-25 05:05
I just let you know there are no 3rd party out there because it's need to be activated... all of them are unique with serial numbers so don't make panic with false information.

ninjate said "My only option seems to be the knock-off chinese batteries that are sold for 75€ on amazon"

and I said " I would NEVER buy 3rd party unintelligent batteries for the mm"

personally I've never seen a 3rd party battery for the mm and if I saw one in an advert, whether it existed or not, I would not buy it...that's my recommendation.
2020-2-25
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

MM_Pro Posted at 2-25 05:05

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0822CYRK9/
2020-2-25
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

I am afraid to report that Mediaworld.it has sent me a message this morning:

We inform you that the product  DJI DJI MAVIC MINI - PART 4 INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY will not be available for purchase in the next future.
We remind you that this request of Notification will be canceled from our database and we invite you to directly access our website to choose  another product clicking here
---
Ti informiamo che il prodotto DJI DJI MAVIC MINI - PART 4 INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY non sarà disponibile per l'acquisto nel prossimo futuro.
Ti ricordiamo che la presente richiesta di Avvisami verrà cancellata dal nostro database e ti invitiamo ad accedere direttamente al nostro sito per scegliere un altro articolo cliccando qui

So... it's out of stock, no availability forecast for the next months and they're removing it from their inventory.

My advice is to STOP buying Mavic Minis until at least this fundamental consumable and spare part Intelligent Flight Battery will be available again.

2020-3-6
Use props
ninjate
lvl.2
Austria

Yup, DJI stopped responding both here and on social media.
This is ridiculous. A drone with no way to purchase batteries. An absolute warning to stay away from Mavic Mini model unless you like dead investments.
2020-3-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ninjate Posted at 3-6 06:24
Yup, DJI stopped responding both here and on social media.
This is ridiculous. A drone with no way to purchase batteries. An absolute warning to stay away from Mavic Mini model unless you like dead investments.

please let me correct you:  "a drone with no easy way to purchase extra batteries."  every drone you purchase comes with a battery so there's no reason to forgo your purchase.  if you feel you need more batteries, there's a combo kit you can purchase.  however, it is true if you have a defective battery or you change your mind post purchase, your options are limited.  but you're not at a dead end.  we have the internet and we have this forum, it may not be super easy but it's not impossible.  we all know dji made a mistake and/or circumstances are beyond their control.  this is not the first product which suffers.
2020-3-6
Use props
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 826417 ft
Poland

Hi guys, it's my first post here. So good afternoon for everybody!

I was looking for an extra battery for about 2 weeks.
Finally I called a few  official dji stores in Poland and I found (a week ago) batteries in another city. They had 4 pcs (!) on the shelf.
Friend of mine immediately took one for me, in regular price.
Btw I got the info they are getting about 10 batteries a week :-)
2020-3-10
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

I guess is just old stock... nobody is getting re-stocked recently AFAIK.
2020-3-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Batteries are available at dji store 2-5 days and dji usually ship on time .

2020-3-10
Use props
RickyinCO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568340 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-10 08:28
Batteries are available at dji store 2-5 days and dji usually ship on time .

[view_image]

Yea, I just ordered 4. Price is $45 USD per battery minus any dji credits.
2020-3-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RickyinCO Posted at 3-10 09:57
Yea, I just ordered 4. Price is $45 USD per battery minus any dji credits.

Good job that’s a lot of flying.
2020-3-10
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

the way capitalism works the word "desperate" and "overpriced" don't belong in the same paragraph.    unless you live in china and are forced to pay.  /s
2020-3-10
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Italy

Apparently the battery has become available TODAY after being out of stock for months and yesterday still was, yet I've managed to put it in the cart, proceeded to checkout and a message popped up about an item removed from the cart, the object appeared greyed out. No availability notification as of yet (I'm subscribed).

DJI you're really flogging me now...
Did it run out in 10 minutes ?
batt.JPG
2020-3-10
Use props
Failure
lvl.4
Flight distance : 135010 ft
Germany

Sold out again.
What a joke.
2020-3-11