494 8 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didn't IMU calibrate or gimbal calibrate prior to take-off but it was flat on the horizon when sliding left.  Before it would go near 45°.

Repaired:

When it was broken, no crash, defect:

2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing these information and for giving us an update with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro after receiving the said drone from DJI. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-1-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Out of interest how long did it take to get it back from repair.
2020-1-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-28 01:45
Out of interest how long did it take to get it back from repair.

Around 2-3 weeks?  It didn't matter as I don't really fly.

I'm back at the DIY hassle again trying to get my DJI Ocusync Air system quad to work.  SRXL2 doesn't want to work with iNav.  I have GPS setup and everything only to find out it doesn't work.  Either I downgrade to Betaflight or get a reciever/transmitter that works.
2020-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 1-28 02:01
Around 2-3 weeks?  It didn't matter as I don't really fly.

I'm back at the DIY hassle again trying to get my DJI Ocusync Air system quad to work.  SRXL2 doesn't want to work with iNav.  I have GPS setup and everything only to find out it doesn't work.  Either I downgrade to Betaflight or get a reciever/transmitter that works.

Thats not too bad,  did you get the same drone back or a replacement?
2020-1-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-28 02:07
Thats not too bad,  did you get the same drone back or a replacement?

It seems to be a different one as it looks cleaner but they sent back the same props.
2020-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 1-28 03:26
It seems to be a different one as it looks cleaner but they sent back the same props.

Did it get a new serial number?
2020-1-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-28 05:54
Did it get a new serial number?

Yeah, they've replaced my DJI RE goggles too that I've sent back.  I've explained it perfectly and they took it seriously.  I had a defective right eye monitor that had stuck pixels all around the screen when the image is all black and the bottom was messed up but if you don't pay attention to it, it looks perfect.  Before warranty expires on them I had to use it.  All the other DJI products work perfectly.  The DJI RE goggles screens look so good that it was better than all VR goggles I've used.  It would be nice if they had a VR option as I think it can really be done.
2020-1-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 15:15
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing these information and for giving us an update with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro after receiving the said drone from DJI. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

I didn't even get one cut-out where I was getting w/ the M2Z and P4PV2.0 but it's a different day and a different time (both sunny days though).  Before the M2P warranty repair/swap, the range was worse than the M2Z but now it's better.  The M2Z range was exceptional but the fact this seems to be more exceptional is mind blowing.  I had absolute Zero issues doing this job today.  Confidence was so high that I had epic peace on the way home.

I highly recommend everyone to get an M2 but I would never recommend the Mavic Mini due to the failure rate.  The M2 is so reliable!! C4K60 H.264/265 on the M2Z and M2P would bring so many people to DJI.  How are $500 drones having 4K60 and we don't have it?
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules