Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi guys,

A question for you who may have multiple DJI FPV Air Units because you have more than 1 quad.  I know you can only have 1 Air Unit "simultaneously" connected to your goggles.  

Cut/Paste from DJI Frequently Asked Questions:
6.Can I link my DJI FPV Goggles with multiple DJI FPV Air Units simultaneously?

ANSWER:    No. You will experience strong interference, and video transmission signals will be weakened.

However, my questions is this.  I have two (2) DJI FPV Air Units and just 1 Remote Controller and 1 pair of DJI FPV Goggles.  When I power up each quad (seperately) I CAN link automatically to my dji fpv remote/goggles (because I already bound them).  If I keep adding quads (with air units) to my collection can I just keep binding them so they all will automaticaly connect as I switch them out?

My suspicion is that as long as the Air Unit was previously bound to the goggles or remote they shouldn't need to be re-bind them again.  Just don't know if there might be some sort of limit to how many air units one can bind to a single pair of goggles or remote.  Ideally, everything should just work as I switch out my quads that have been previously bound.

2020-1-27
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

I have two air units. I bound both of them to my goggles and transmitter and haven't had to bind them again if that answers your question.
2020-1-27
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kreeze Posted at 1-27 19:54
I have two air units. I bound both of them to my goggles and transmitter and haven't had to bind them again if that answers your question.

Kreeze...Yes, thanks.  I did the same thing.  Bound both air units to my googles and transmitter.  Now, they connect automatically when I power them up.

Based on this, I'm making the assumption there is no limitation to how many air units you can actually bind to your goggles/remote.  It doesn't matter if it's 2 Air Units...or 40 Air Units.  Seems you can have an unlimited number of air units bound to your goggles & remote.

I guess the limitation is just on the Air Unit side.  The Air Unit itself can only be bound to a single RC or pair of goggles.  If you want to use the Air Unit with another pair of goggles or RC then you'll need to rebind.    Makes sense...just hadn't seen it clearly spelled out anywhere.

Thanks.
2020-1-28
Use props
TobyDogs
lvl.2
United States

First, i hope alll are safe and doing well,
   One of my 2 units isn't connecting anymore. The other is working fine. I updated/refreshed firmware on both goggles and Airunits. the unit not working turns on normal...red light turns green.   Is there a way to re-bind the camera to the goggles.  the instructions for binding the first time isn't working. I turn on the unit and push the button. the green light turn solid red. That how it stays.
   What is a rebind procedure?  any help will be greatly appreciated during these trying times.
2020-3-23
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TobyDogs Posted at 3-23 05:01
   One of my 2 units isn't connecting anymore. The other is working fine. I updated/refreshed firmware on both goggles and Airunits. the unit not working turns on normal...red light turns green.   Is there a way to re-bind the camera to the goggles.  the instructions for binding the first time isn't working. I turn on the unit and push the button. the green light turn solid red. That how it stays.
   What is a rebind procedure?  any help will be greatly appreciated during these trying times.

Hi, I did a video on this a while back.  Hopefully it helps.  

2020-3-23
Use props
Trung Đức Nguyễn
New

Vietnam

Hi guys,
I also want to ask a few more things, I'm new to the dji goggles and am also very confused when using it. I want to ask if is it possible to use multiple DJI FPV goggles to view the images from one single air unit?
I am on 1.06 firmware and cannot view the images from my friend's air unit quad like on analog system. I would love to watch they fly so I can learn more flying skills.
Thank you and have a good day.
2020-8-12
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Trung Đức Nguyễn Posted at 8-12 22:29
Hi guys,
I also want to ask a few more things, I'm new to the dji goggles and am also very confused when using it. I want to ask if is it possible to use multiple DJI FPV goggles to view the images from one single air unit?
I am on 1.06 firmware and cannot view the images from my friend's air unit quad like on analog system. I would love to watch they fly so I can learn more flying skills.

really ? did You even try to google it?
2020-8-12
Use props
bravo2012
lvl.1

United States

TobyDogs Posted at 2020-3-23 05:01
   One of my 2 units isn't connecting anymore. The other is working fine. I updated/refreshed firmware on both goggles and Airunits. the unit not working turns on normal...red light turns green.   Is there a way to re-bind the camera to the goggles.  the instructions for binding the first time isn't working. I turn on the unit and push the button. the green light turn solid red. That how it stays.

Hi all,
I saw your case on your 2 units with 1 pair of goggles and I'm having problems too, maybe one of you can help me out.
I'm trying to bind a second Protek35 DJI FPV Unit to 1 pair of DJI FPV goggles already bound to my 1st drone fpv unit, so I upgraded the firmware on my new unit which was an older ver. and now I'm trying to bind it to my goggles but when I press the binding button on the goggles it does not beep continually, it only beeps once, so my new unit can not find my goggles, is this because my goggles are already bound to my first unit?
I'm also making sure I bind the goggles first before I move on to the controller
Please Help
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules