Mavic Mini Recording Stops automatically.
5211 7 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_l4yAjJsZJCRM
New
Germany

Whenever i record a video while flying it stops automatically after a unspecific time. Sometimes it records for 30-40 seconds , sometimes just 5-10 seconds....
What the hell is that?
2020-1-28
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

What specific MicroSD card are you using?  It could be that it isn't fast enough to keep up...
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. For this concern. May I know the model of the SD card you are using to see if this SD card is a suggested SD card for the DJI Mavic Mini and for us to be able to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-28
Use props
NewUser99
New

United Kingdom

I have the same issue and have used different SD cards i have made a video so see the issue in action.
This forum will not let me add a link to the video but search on Youtube for: JdNpTTUcweA

Any help would be appreciated.

2020-5-3
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I had the same problem with my MP1, I got a fast card problem solved.
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_QxQM79uY2G7g
New
Thailand

I am having this same problem and I have tried several SD Cards highly rated fast write speed it’s annoying to say the least. I’ve tried 128gig SD Cards 64gig 32gig change the cache setting reformatted several times and still keep getting this recording stopping problem sometimes records for 2 sec sometimes 10 but never continues. I’m certain this has to be a Mavic software problem. Usually occurs as soon as I attempt any control over the drone or. Move the Gimble position or the drone position. I have had some success with one card only just yesterday but I’ve missed some great footage, spent a small fortune in cards and lost a lot of time.
2020-9-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_QxQM79uY2G7g Posted at 9-3 17:38
I am having this same problem and I have tried several SD Cards highly rated fast write speed it’s annoying to say the least. I’ve tried 128gig SD Cards 64gig 32gig change the cache setting reformatted several times and still keep getting this recording stopping problem sometimes records for 2 sec sometimes 10 but never continues. I’m certain this has to be a Mavic software problem. Usually occurs as soon as I attempt any control over the drone or. Move the Gimble position or the drone position. I have had some success with one card only just yesterday but I’ve missed some great footage, spent a small fortune in cards and lost a lot of time.

"spent a small fortune in cards and lost a lot of time."

You might well have spent a fortune on cards, but if you are buying the wrong type, then you are wasting your time. Buy a Sandisk Extreme Pro card, of 32 or 64 GB and use that. Also, format your card from time to time as the card gets filled up with hidden files.
2020-9-3
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6355 ft

United States

Will a v30 card work? These SD Card specs are a total mess.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules