5639 6 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kjell R
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52320 ft
Norway

Hi
After I installed the latest firmware for Ronin SC, 01/09/2020 (or it could have been the next latest 11/19/2019) I can not take picture (in picture mode) with Nikon Z6. Autofocus (half press) and focus wheel (eletronic) is working. In video mode it is the other way round. Only start/stop video is working.
How do I rollback firmware for Ronin SC

Brgs
Kjell R
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kjell R, may we have a video of the issue you are having? It is recommended to use the latest firmware, if you insist in downgrading, please click on the icon on the upper left corner to enter the About page, click Firmware, and at the Firmware page, press and hold on the firmware version field for 5 seconds, then you can select the version you want to downgrade.
2020-2-4
Use props
Kjell R
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 22:44
Hi Kjell R, may we have a video of the issue you are having? It is recommended to use the latest firmware, if you insist in downgrading, please click on the icon on the upper left corner to enter the About page, click Firmware, and at the Firmware page, press and hold on the firmware version field for 5 seconds, then you can select the version you want to downgrade.

Hi Mindy,

I managed to resolve this issue together with support
I turned out that you have to push and hold down the record button in order to take a picture. To start/stop video, only a short press is required.  I hope this is not a "feature" and will be fixed if possible because this behaviour is confusing.

Thanks,
Kjell R
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kjell R Posted at 2-5 01:38
Hi Mindy,

I managed to resolve this issue together with support

Glad to know the support team has helped figure out the issue. You must press and hold the camera control button to take the pictures, the User Manual has explained. Please keep us updated if  you need any other assistance.
2020-2-6
Use props
Kjell R
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 00:23
Glad to know the support team has helped figure out the issue. You must press and hold the camera control button to take the pictures, the User Manual has explained. Please keep us updated if  you need any other assistance.

Also glad it worked. However I would like you to remove this "feature". At best it is confusing  with different behaviour for video and pictures. Also, by having to wait before the shot is taken, you might miss a shot.

Kjell R
2020-2-6
Use props
antolin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29390 ft
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 22:44
Hi Kjell R, may we have a video of the issue you are having? It is recommended to use the latest firmware, if you insist in downgrading, please click on the icon on the upper left corner to enter the About page, click Firmware, and at the Firmware page, press and hold on the firmware version field for 5 seconds, then you can select the version you want to downgrade.

Hi, I have the same issue with my Dji Ronin SC, after updating the firmware, the record button is not functioning. I am using fujifilm XT-2 with DJI RSS cable.
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_dPzCCHBbFs1l
New
Nigeria

Hi
I also have the same issue with my dji ronin rs2 which  i use with cannon 5d mark iii. After updating to the new firmware v01.04.00.00, I can not remotely record with my 5d using the ronin rs2. Immediately I stop recording, the camera will switch from video mode to still picture mode which isn't like that with the old firmware. Please how can I fix it or downgrade the firmware.
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules