Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case CAS-3928948-R7W5H0 Can anyone help with time frames?
1498 6 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5P7BSOuUrhlx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86191 ft
United States

I"m just tring to get an idea of how long it takes after the quote has been given and the unit is in the "waiting to be repaired" status...it was some sort of gimble arm issue, covered under warranty.  Others have said that DJI will just ship out a different refurbished unit to me, which would be ok if it gets it here faster...llooking to try to fly  this weekend since I"ve gotten a whole 4 minutes use out of it before it had issues . Even tried to upgrade the shipping but 2 day shipping was $198!!!  Ouch!  Standard ground for me
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for reaching DJI, we will verify with the related team of the status and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Appreciate your patience, the status of your case is normal, it usually takes 24-48 hours to repair/replace the drone. We will send you email of each step for notice. Hope you will get the drone back soon.
2020-1-29
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are horribly slow, i'm sorry to say that you will most likely not have it back this weekend. Depending on where you live in the US, UPS ground shipping can take up to 4 days from California, this time starts AFTER they ship it, which can take another 4 days! IF you call them , scream, yell, moan, their policies do not allow them to help you.

So long story short, youre SOL, just be patient like Mindy is thanking you for.

2020-1-30
Use props
JPT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86191 ft
United States

It's already been shipped but you're right it won't get here for the weekend, but Monday is the scheduled delivery so I'll live
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JPT Posted at 1-30 12:57
It's already been shipped but you're right it won't get here for the weekend, but Monday is the scheduled delivery so I'll live

Please keep us updated if you need any further assistance, we are always here to help.
2020-1-31
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you’re home to sign for the delivery, they ship with strict signature requirements
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules