Litchi hidden feature
1887 5 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I read it on a diffrent forum , tested it and share it for the people using Litchi.
You need a stitching software like kolor auto pano or something else which can stich with AEB panorama or sphere photo's.

First in litchi go to camera settings and then set to AEB, 5 photo's, set EV to zero.
Go to flightmodes and choose panorama, now shoot sphere or pano, the photo's are taking are 5 times in EV difference. (Stays in AEB))
When you open all the photo's in Kolor auto pano , the program see automatic the AEB and set the photo's together.
Stich and edit result, choose color option to hdr, and render choose option hdr output.
Now you have the perfect pano or sphere.

2020-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks for the tip.  is this a feature or a bug?
2020-1-29
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

no bug I think but it's nice to shoot pano/sphere in AEB
2020-1-29
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

You need kolor Autopano giga? The site is down and stopped with this software (kolor.com) but you can find a install version(4.4.2) on the net (just google).
reg: freecopy@kolor.com , code KAPG7-K3A9X-IZJHX-FIIT7-C5IM8-MQF2N
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and sharing this informative insights. just a friendly, please use the recommended DJI software when flying your DJI drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight. Thank you and safe flying.
2020-1-29
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

I recommended Litchi , because it's can do more things, also it's compiled  from the shared  DJI software deplomentkit, provided by DJI .
It's proven very stable and have nice features (like this one shooting pano/sphere in AEB)
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules