2077 3 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_N2ZhlxICrCJs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115807 ft
Lebanon

Hi
Controller is not linking to my spark ,it keeps beeping and beeping with no result knowing that i am using the known method to link it ,i have a combo i delinked the controller by pressing for 3 seconds on spark battery buttom and now unable to reconnect, note that i reset both rc an ac but issue is still occurring.
Anyone can help please ? I newly bought the spark combo(3 weeks ago) everything was good except range was short almost 110m max before signal is red.
Thanks
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I ask, prior from getting this issue did you use your mobile device as your remote controller before encountering this issue? Please try to press and hold the power button for 6 seconds on the intelligent battery until you hear double beep to check and switch the connection of the DJI Spark from WiFi to the remote controller then please try the link the remote controller and the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.  

2020-1-29
Use props
djiuser_N2ZhlxICrCJs
lvl.1
Lebanon

Dji paladin thanks for the reply.
It worked (the linking procedure) but after resetting my remote and spark , and re doing the procedure they are inked now.
But i have an issue with range i could not fly my drone more than 110m at 100m hight in a field where there is no houses but some trees , my phone was in flight mode and bluetooth of , but some friends were near to me with their phones on , but i think 110m is so mush a shot range ,i live in lebanon , i can only see 1 to 11 channels on my screen (no5.8 channels) even if i selet custom . Your help is appreciated
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_N2ZhlxICrCJs
lvl.1
Lebanon

It is worth to mention that when my spark is near to controller (about 20cm) im not getting full signal ,only 3 bars . Pls check below screenshot (only 11 channels) can you give me the reason of this ? I use a samsung s10 btw.
Many thanks
Screenshot_20200122-122909.jpg
2020-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules