discharging confusion
1234 2 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ludvik.zahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19413 ft

Norway

so im a little confused about how the discharging on my Mavic Pro works and im hoping someone can clear this up for me.

1. ''days to discharge''. it doesnt seem to automaticaly discharge the battery for me, so is it just a reminder?
2. how low do i need to discharge the batteries?
3. do you have to hoover the drone until its low battery? seems a bit tedious.
4. do i charge them back up again after the discharge, or do i have to wait or something?
5. do i have to discharge the controller as well?
6. anything else i should know?
2020-1-29
Use props
ludvik.zahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19413 ft

Norway

ok, so after a bit of digging i found out that i takes around 72 hours for the batteries to discharge
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ludvik.zahl. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiries. If the intelligent flight battery will not be used for more than ten days, discharge the battery to 40% to 65% before storage, which can extend the battery life. To discharge a fully charged battery, go to DJI Go 4 and enable the auto discharging function. It takes approximately 2 to 3 days to discharge the battery to 65%. ( It is normal that you may feel moderate heat emitting from the battery during the discharge process and the LED does not light up. ). For example, If "Time to Discharge" is set to 7 days ( for the DJI Mavic Pro only; The date cannot be set for the DJI Mavic Air), the intelligent flight battery will start discharging from the eighth day. The self-consumption of the battery is based on the designed capacity, which consumes 0.18% of electricity per day. ( After the battery is discharged to 65%, it will start to discharge slowly at 0.18% per day, and after the battery level is 20%, it will enter shutdown mode after a long time of storage, and the power consumption is 0.04%. ). Note: If the intelligent flight battery is operated during discharging ( press once or press and hold the power button, etc. ), the discharge process will be interrupted and stopped, then the self-discharge timing will be recalculated based on the set self-discharge in the application. Thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules