Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The main DJI Fly problems that need to be fixed
2984 15 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alevpi
First Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

1. The aspect ratio is not scaled correctly and the full screen mode of the DJI Fly app is not working, as an example of the correct operation of the DJI Go4 app

2. Fixing the white balance when shooting a video.

3. The icons for the number of GPS satellites and the level of the communication signal in the top line of DJI Fly are not clearly visible.
Screenshot
Screenshot

2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your informative insights for your DJI Mavic Mini. With regards to these feedback. I will forward these information/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-1-29
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Would be nice to see some upgrades at the end of each month, even if is mainly bug fixes and one extra feature.
2020-1-30
Use props
virtual
Captain
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-30 03:24
Would be nice to see some upgrades at the end of each month, even if is mainly bug fixes and one extra feature.

I vote for that!
2020-1-30
Use props
fanscddbe093
First Officer
Flight distance : 95492 ft
United States

Make battery percentage and time remaining appearance configurable --- font size, font foreground and background color.  It's very hard to read now with the sky at the top.
2020-1-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanscddbe093 Posted at 1-30 03:45
Make battery percentage and time remaining appearance configurable --- font size, font foreground and background color.  It's very hard to read now with the sky at the top.

fanscddbe093, I definitely agree with you 100% on your input.  This has been mentioned many times in many posts but to date it has not been implemented in an App update.  

Looking forward to next App update to see what update it brings.  
2020-1-30
Use props
TDZHDTV
First Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

I think DJI need to get a fix out ASAP to stop the Mini dropping out of the sky/ uncommanded forced decent
2020-1-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

TDZHDTV Posted at 1-30 06:55
I think DJI need to get a fix out ASAP to stop the Mini dropping out of the sky/ uncommanded forced decent

Yep. that is one of the main "bug fixes" they could add this month, and maybe WB lock too.
Waiting longer is risky IMHO.
2020-1-30
Use props
Alevpi
First Officer
Russia

I will add about the need to enable full support for iPad mini in the DJi Fly app.

As shown by the voting for the devices that are most popular together with DJI Fly, the first places are taken by IPad mini 4 and iPad mini 5!

A source
2020-1-31
Use props
Alevpi
First Officer
Russia

Only on 2 pages 5 of the post with a request to fix the problem with the white balance!Which I indicated in paragraph 2.

Sold my Mavic Mini. White Balance issue
Make it possible to lock the white balance (yet another thread)
Strange colour shift
Incredibly bad white balance on Mavic Mini
Background color change.
2020-2-8
Use props
TDZHDTV
First Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Alevpi Posted at 2-8 21:11
Only on 2 pages 5 of the post with a request to fix the problem with the white balance!Which I indicated in paragraph 2.

Sold my Mavic Mini. White Balance issue

Your ignoring the uncommanded descents, which are causing some AC to crash and also front props hitting the AC body.
2020-2-9
Use props
Cal Evans
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-30 03:24
Would be nice to see some upgrades at the end of each month, even if is mainly bug fixes and one extra feature.

Totes Agree. This would be awesome.
2020-2-9
Use props
Alevpi
First Officer
Russia

TDZHDTV Posted at 2-9 05:26
Your ignoring the uncommanded descents, which are causing some AC to crash and also front props hitting the AC body.

I believe that errors in the drone's operation should certainly be corrected and this should not even be discussed, and I also believe that they will be corrected over time. It just takes time for users to address problems with the behavior of the drone in DJI, and send logs of work.

The problems I mentioned are not so much critical problems related to flight safety, but rather partially related to flight safety and adequate use of the drone.

And again about white balance... Lock White Balance in video!
2020-2-19
Use props
virtual
Captain
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Is there a sound warning (beep to accent the importance) when "max power reached/ESC error" or "strong wind warning" message pops up? It looks like many users do not mind these important messages and a couple of Minis can be saved with earlier landing IMPOV. I believe some of these uncommanded descents must be caused by any kind of (overload?) protection after many repeated warnings.
2020-2-24
Use props
Espace2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11119 ft
Switzerland

It's good to try it out ...
Honestly, you should ALSO learn to respect wildlife ...
2020-2-24
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

Espace2020 Posted at 2-24 10:57
It's good to try it out ...

Agree ... and the nerves of the pilots and the nerves of the people around. No more sounds, the sh*tty annoying sounds at RTH and low battery warning are torture enough.

Because of updates / fixes: DJI should have a simple update concept that is common in most software companies. Critical bugs immediately or as soon as possible after they have been reported and referenced and not after a few weeks or months along with any additional features. These additional functions in a larger cycle of e.g. 2-3 months in the form of a feature update.
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules