Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with upgrading Mavic Pro - 0x020106
1340 4 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lord_Nikkon
lvl.1

Poland

Hello all,
I have problem with upgrading my Mavic Pro (first version). Currently i have firmware vesion 01.03.1000. I was trying to upgrade to newer version from PC and from Android and no luck. It's stuck on 44%, rebooting and gives me error 0x020106.

Unfortunatlly my RC controller has now diffrent vesion than drone. I need help, and as I saw many people here had or has same issue.

My email is: michalzsd@gmail.com

I really need help as fast as it's possible.
2020-1-29
Use props
Lord_Nikkon
lvl.1

Poland

Sorry but any of Admins can help me? Drone cost me more than 1000 euro and i think that such a problem should be solved ASAP, especially it's well known problem. I use drone for work.
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try a different computer to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists after this step. I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team to further diagnose the cause of the issue. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assist you regarding this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and  thank you for your understanding.
2020-1-31
Use props
Lord_Nikkon
lvl.1

Poland

"Kindly please try a different computer to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2."
Standard talk of every Service Desk. Your PC has problem - not our product. For your information, I used 3 diffrent PC computers and one Android phone and stop blaming my PC's, when issue with firmware is yours fault. This forum is full of such a posts.

"Again, I am sorry for the trouble and  thank you for your understanding."
No i can't and will not understand how you could published such a crap firmware to users and still didn't (after 2 years) present one solution which will solve it. This is scandal. Now my drone is grounded and in need to borrow another one from my friends to finish my work. Great. I hope you will understanding it.

You can reapir my drone or give me 1000 euro and than i will say you fill sorry otherwise your words are nothing but empty.
2020-1-31
Use props
Cryptologism
New
Flight distance : 775138 ft
Malaysia

Lord_Nikkon Posted at 1-31 16:45
"Kindly please try a different computer to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2."
Standard talk of every Service Desk. Your PC has problem - not our product. For your information, I used 3 diffrent PC computers and one Android phone and stop blaming my PC's, when issue with firmware is yours fault. This forum is full of such a posts.

Hold down cowboy.. Im think i understand your problem and your feel... cuz i was in there once.. but problem solve as they ask me to contact the Customer Service and explain to them from A - Z what was happen... They will try to solve it slowly pal... Sometime is was user fault and sometime bug can appear cuz dev forgot to patch something... well... Try to ask help from thier customer service first..
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules