MM Batteries available
1267 15 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lacibaci
Second Officer
Flight distance : 235682 ft
United States

Just ordered a pair from djidroneservice.com.
2020-1-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it says 2-3 week delivery, no?
2020-1-29
Use props
lacibaci
Second Officer
United States

When I ordered earlier this week it said 1-2 weeks. I just got a tracking number with delivery date 2/1.
2020-1-29
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

2020-1-29
Use props
lacibaci
Second Officer
United States

Just received it. Right on time.
2020-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

lacibaci Posted at 1-30 11:22
Just received it. Right on time.
[view_image]

Good job.......
2020-1-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day lacibaci. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Great find and just a reminder to please purchase your DJI drones and DJI accessories from our official DJI online stores and official DJI retail stores for you to be able to get the genuine DJI merchandise. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2020-1-31
Use props
rahul3007
lvl.1

India

Hi,

Ordered two batteries yesterday.  But read some reviews about djidroneservice.com here - https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-mini-battery-needed.79322/ and now I'm feeling if I've made a mistake by placing an order. Before I placed the order, I sent them an enquiry email about the MM battery availability and received no response. Still made the purchase. So did I really make a mistake?
2020-2-5
Use props
lacibaci
Second Officer
United States

Like you I saw that post only after I ordered my batteries. However in my case I received them in about a week. If you contacted them, I would wait for a response - you have nothing to lose, they are out of stock everywhere.
2020-2-5
Use props
rahul3007
lvl.1

India

lacibaci Posted at 2-5 04:59
Like you I saw that post only after I ordered my batteries. However in my case I received them in about a week. If you contacted them, I would wait for a response - you have nothing to lose, they are out of stock everywhere.

It's just that if I don't get them in 2 or 3 weeks, I'll have to go through the hassle for getting my refund.
2020-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 08:50
Hello and good day lacibaci. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Great find and just a reminder to please purchase your DJI drones and DJI accessories from our official DJI online stores and official DJI retail stores for you to be able to get the genuine DJI merchandise. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

DJI Stephen.  Are you kidding me?  How can you purchase your DJI drones and DJI accessories from our official DJI online stores when they CONTINUOUSLY show Out of Stock.  LOL, get real.
2020-2-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 06:34
DJI Stephen.  Are you kidding me?  How can you purchase your DJI drones and DJI accessories from our official DJI online stores when they CONTINUOUSLY show Out of Stock.  LOL, get real.

calm down, dji is supposed to say this.  buy your batteries from either us or authorized retailers.  nobody knows what these others folks are really selling and since we are talking about batteries, I agree with them because batteries are important at this point, no one else except oem is supposed to be making them.  but people don't surf the internet searching the corner sites for batteries.  they go to target, Best Buy, amazon, Walmart and the well-known websites.

but again, I agree in you too.  dji made a mistake.  a huge mistake.  and they know this.  and they've already been told by us.  secondary accessories you can launch without but a launch without primary accessories is a botched launch, I don't care how many drones you sell.  unless the batteries are late and coinge in shortly, imminent that's fine.  but half a year later is unacceptable.  what person want to buy a new drone and then buy new batteries at full price for a one-year old drone?  half the people are going to be DONE with flying their mini on a regular basis or completely scaled back and they don't need 2 or 3 or 4 extra batteries at that point; batteries that they probably would have bought and could have used on day one.

but dji did it right, they offered a combo pack for all of us who knew we wanted batteries (since the combo pack is basically a standard pack with extra batteries) but the PROBLEM is even the combo pack with mostly unavailable and a ton of people settled for standard thinking they could buy their way into the accessories....NOT.

if I did that, I would be fired.  if the Mavic Mini is an important drone to the dji lineup, it deserves a spring 2020 relaunch...for many reason..  it most certainly isn't an EVERYDAY flycam, 6 out of 7 days I cannot fly my mini for various reasons; in most of the world, conditions are incompatible for the mini most of the time.  it's misleading whether we are talking about weather, winds, temp,  batteries, etc.  if I only had one battery and I had to drive 30 minutes just to fly (class G or can't unlock), my mini would be stuck in the jar most of the time.
2020-2-5
Use props
lacibaci
Second Officer
United States

Djidroneservice.com advertises as
"DJI Authorized Dealer, Sales, Service And Training. Your Drone Superstore"

So unless they're lying it should be ok.
2020-2-5
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

lacibaci Posted at 2-5 15:05

https://www.dji.com/au/where-to-buy

I wonder what the situation is with the warranty on the battery if their not an official DJI retailer according to the DJI website

2020-2-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

lacibaci Posted at 2-5 15:05

either you find them here:  https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

or you don't.

I looked as best I can and I didn't find them.

but I'm not very good at looking up things. ;)
2020-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules