Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not caused by a product malfunction?
865 3 2020-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hanRCa54ZmUh
lvl.1

United States

I recently got a DJI mavic air, some where at 9 Jan.
When I use the usb-port On the controller  to connect my phone. The plastic piece Inside the controller drop off from the port. Since it’s first time use, I assuming it’s defect.
I was very confident that I can claim the warranty. However,I end up with paying $160 for a USB port I never successfully  use. Compare to USB port of my old laptops, still working well after 5 years everyday use with printer, charging cable etc.  After checking this forum I realized the Products of DJI are always perfect, all the problems are user error. God damn service quality.
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the troubles with the remote controller, may we have the case number so that we are able to check more details of damage assessment and help?
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_hanRCa54ZmUh
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-30 02:49
We apologize for the troubles with the remote controller, may we have the case number so that we are able to check more details of damage assessment and help?

Glad you can help
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have received your case number via the PM, your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department for further verification, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules