Drone Nerds
622 1 2020-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JcYlhVo1kNl6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75817 ft
United States

I have been posting about my 7 day old Mavic pro, purchased from drone nerds. Review, 2 dead batteries, 16 flash issue. Returned on 19th no sigh of replacement. Remote turns on when it wants to. Rear left motor failed after takeoff. I use my pool cover which is like a trampoline for safety. The drone came down from 3-4 feet no visible damage, motor was burning hot. As fellow users if this happened over trees I would have nothing. I also have refresh. I just got replacement from amazon who will send new one  before getting the defective one, service night or day. I sent flight info from incident, gps view and drone video, pic shows pop up “motor current error”. Drone nerds wants me to send for repair, no drone for a couple weeks plus who of u would buy and use this drone package. New one I bought had seals on brown box, original drone seals on cardboard box where cut on both sides, I thought they just grabbed a box to ship, not aware brown boxes sealed for a reason. Retail box was taped over first tape. I was excited and overlooked thinking they updated it. The new drone has plastics on accessories, first one did not. New drone has shoulder strap for bag , first one did not.

I sent it back , don’t want to be unreasonable so your opinions are important to me. Wish I could post gps and drone footage.

Thanks, safe flying
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your informative insights on what happened. I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team to further diagnose the cause of the crash. We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules