743 16 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snoopybris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457343 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I fly an M2P - I use UAV Forecast and OpenSky apps so I can see if it is safe to fly.

Are there any other helpful apps I could utilize to make my flights safer?

Thanks for your input in advance.
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Snoopybris. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. It is recommended to use the DJI Go 4 application when operating or flying your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. It is also recommended to use the DJI Go 4 application for you to be able to use the intelligent flight modes for the said drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-31
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 12:16
Hello and good day Snoopybris. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. It is recommended to use the DJI Go 4 application when operating or flying your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. It is also recommended to use the DJI Go 4 application for you to be able to use the intelligent flight modes for the said drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you, for your speedy reply.
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Snoopybris Posted at 1-31 13:48
Thank you, for your speedy reply.

You are very much welcome Snoopybris. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-2-1
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 10:19
You are very much welcome Snoopybris. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Thank you for your care
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Snoopybris Posted at 2-1 12:15
Thank you for your care

It is always my pleasure to assist you Snoopybris. Please stay safe always and keep on flying.
2020-2-2
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 10:37
It is always my pleasure to assist you Snoopybris. Please stay safe always and keep on flying.

your service is very good
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Snoopybris Posted at 2-2 20:52
your service is very good

Thank you so much Snoopybris and we are glad that you appreciate the work that we have done and for our service. Again thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-2-3
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 12:45
Thank you so much Snoopybris and we are glad that you appreciate the work that we have done and for our service. Again thank you and please stay safe always.

Stephen, your service impeccable
2020-2-3
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 12:45

where do I set up Tripod Mode for my M2P?
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Snoopybris. Please slide the switch on the right side of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro's remote controller to the "T" position. If you have not done so already, you also need to enable the " Mutliple Flight Modes " setting in the " Main Controller Settings " section of the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2020-2-15
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 09:40
Hello and good day Snoopybris. Please slide the switch on the right side of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro's remote controller to the "T" position. If you have not done so already, you also need to enable the " Mutliple Flight Modes " setting in the " Main Controller Settings " section of the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen - I will try that out - thanks again
2020-2-15
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 09:40

2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Snoopybris Posted at 2-15 11:54

You are very much welcome Snoopybris. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2020-2-15
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 11:56
You are very much welcome Snoopybris. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

You Guys do an amazing job, very supportive and very friendly - Thank you
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Snoopybris Posted at 2-16 14:54
You Guys do an amazing job, very supportive and very friendly - Thank you

It is always our please to help and support you Snoopybris. .
2020-2-18
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-18 10:28
It is always our please to help and support you Snoopybris.  .

Thank you so much - I love my M2P
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules