Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SHIELD RENEW DELAYED???
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rangemaster728
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72149 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently got a notice an email saying my shield basic plan was about to expire.
10 days ago I contacted my enterprise dealer. I ordered the shield renew and paid for it and the dealer submitted the order.
My current plan will expire in seven days. So what happens to my coverage if DJI fails to renew my plan because they are closed?
One of the really frustrating things with these enterprise birds is there is no direct telephone support line for the product or the care plans.

As of this afternoon, DJI has not replied to either me, or my dealer. Emails to enterprise@dji.com just come back with an auto responder saying they have forwarded my request to the correct department.
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the waiting and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide me with the order number that the dealer submitted as well as the dealer's email? I will try to contact the proper team for further assistance. Look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-1-31
Use props
rangemaster728
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72149 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-31 19:42
Hi, I am sorry for the waiting and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide me with the order number that the dealer submitted as well as the dealer's email? I will try to contact the proper team for further assistance. Look forward to hearing back from you.

I received this from my Enterprise dealer (Advexture) last night...looks like between Chinese New Year and the 10-day shutdown due to coronavirus there will be a delay.

Advexture has been good to me...I have every confidence that this will be rectified based on their reply:

Cavan here at Advexure. Hope you are well. We have your Enterprise Shield Renewal in for your Mavic 2 Enterprise (Zoom), however it’s possible it could take up to 2 weeks for the renewal to be completed by DJI HQ. There is no need to worry if you do not receive official confirmation of the Shield’s renewal before your expiration date.

DJI HQ’s Chinese New Year Year holiday just finished up today and they announced that their HQ will extend its closure for another 10 days due to the Coronavirus in China. Unfortunately with Shield renewals DJI HQ has to process the associated payments and activation and the teams that handle this overseas continue to be out of office.

Just FYI, it’s a very busy time for these Shield renewals and you’re not alone in this situation. DJI has assured us that as long as the renewal is processed with the dealer before the expiration date and there is proper record which indicates just that, DJI will ensure the activations of the renewals are processed accordingly, even if the plan expires in the interim. If any gap period occurs between expiration and renewal you can be assured you are still covered by the benefits of Shield.

Should you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach. Have a good weekend, Gregg.

Best regards,
Cavan F.
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rangemaster728 Posted at 2-1 07:23
I received this from my Enterprise dealer (Advexture) last night...looks like between Chinese New Year and the 10-day shutdown due to coronavirus there will be a delay.

Advexture has been good to me...I have every confidence that this will be rectified based on their reply:

Thank you for getting back and letting us know, Gregg. In this situation, please kindly wait for the update from the dealer. Please don't worry as the dealer is assured. If there is any further we can help, please feel free to let us know, we are here to help.
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules