New Mac Mini good for editing?
870 1 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I own a Dji Spark and I love it. I do not have a good computer though to edit my footage (2011 Macbook pro). I was thinking in the far future of getting a new comptuter. I am on a budget. I was looking at Apple's new Mac Mini and it looks nice, powerful, and is under a 1000 dollars. I do have a 70" 4k hdr display and a nice hdmi-2 cable. Is the Mac Mini powerful enough for video editing like with Final Cut Pro? My plan is to edit my Spark footage and upscale it to 2.7k (2704x1520). I was looking at other computers like the Mac Pro, Imac, Imac pro, and macbook series, but their all too expensive. Besides I already have a nice tv and it would be cool to hook a nice computer to it.
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sparkflier14. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and feedback from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter on what computer is the best for editing there footage. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules