Twirlip
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2461545 ft
United States

2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Twirlip. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this stunning aerial photos you have captured. You did an amazing work. Just a reminder to please fly your DJI drones carefully  specially when flying the aircraft close to the ground and reflective surfaces. When flying above the reflective surfaces, the vision system of the said drone  might not work properly and will turn off automatically, if the vision system is affected an accident might happen. Again great work and keep on flying.
2020-2-1
Use props
Twirlip
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 14:26
Hello and good day Twirlip. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this stunning aerial photos you have captured. You did an amazing work. Just a reminder to please fly your DJI drones carefully  specially when flying the aircraft close to the ground and reflective surfaces. When flying above the reflective surfaces, the vision system of the said drone  might not work properly and will turn off automatically, if the vision system is affected an accident might happen. Again great work and keep on flying.

Thank you for the advice-- and yes, I'm aware.  ;-)

The scale may not be obvious from this picture, but even in the "low" shot here, the drone was still over 20 feet above the surface of the lake-- I'm fond of my drone, and kinda want to keep it around a while, so I don't "push the envelope" and generally leave myself a lot of safety margin.

Having eyes-on the drone also is pretty important, of course; if it ever starts behaving erratically, just immediately jam the "go up" button and that tends to give plenty of maneuvering room.
2020-2-1
Use props
FLYINHASS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Cool, impressive huge tripod you brought ^^ Thanks for sharing
2020-2-1
Use props
Zotya
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510945 ft

Hungary

Stunning photos!  Congratulations, nice work!
2020-2-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

impressive shots.
2020-2-2
Use props
Munro Flyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You've created some lovely shots there, love the patterns, i also like shooting ice.
Keep up the great work
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Twirlip Posted at 2-1 14:31
Thank you for the advice-- and yes, I'm aware.  ;-)

The scale may not be obvious from this picture, but even in the "low" shot here, the drone was still over 20 feet above the surface of the lake-- I'm fond of my drone, and kinda want to keep it around a while, so I don't "push the envelope" and generally leave myself a lot of safety margin.

You are very much welcome and that is great to know Twirlip. Again please fly safe always and thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-2
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

wow very nice!
2020-2-2
Use props
Twirlip
lvl.4
United States

Update:  After a light snowfall.

Note:  Not an electron micrograph.  

2020-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning shots, thanks for sharing.
2020-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice captures!
2020-2-5
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow! I could just print it, frame it and mount it on my wall. Are you selling the photos?
2020-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules