1800 3 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

Hi,

I would like to down load flight data such as Flight Records etc... in order to back up these data and use them through .kmz files or others.

I have connected my MAVIC2 to the related DJI ASSISTANT APP (V2.0.10) for Mac.

In Log Export function I can see the message "Failed To Get Log List. Retry".....!!

I must say I am a bit fedup as it was already the same with my former MAVIC PRO which I could never ever download any flight data in order to use them post flight.

I was really expecting this working better with this new MAVIC2. But no way, it is the same..

Does this Log Export func. exists / works really...??

If yes can anyone explain to me why I cannot download my data via this APP it would be kind of you....

And if it does not work definitively, is there a method / process / tool to download data and see on whatever APP (Google Earth, ....) my flights path what I would found amazing and pedagogic as well ?

In others words : how can we exploit our flight data post flight ?

Regards

CB  
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC to see if the problem persists? Also, you can still export your flight records using your mobile device. You may refer to the tutorial below:

1. Install iTunes (the latest version is recommended)

2. Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and run iTunes

3. Go to “Account” > “Authorization” > “Authorize this computer”

4. Use your apple account and password to complete the authorization

5. (1) Click on the device icon; (2) Go to “App”; (3) Scroll down the page a little bit; (4) Choose “DJI GO”; (5) Click the “FlightRecords” folder; (6) Click “Save as…” , and then save the files to your computer hard disk drive

Please send the Flight Records flies to us as an email attachment(s). Please do not change the file name. Also before doing the said process, please make sure that you sync your flight records on the application. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-2-2
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

Hi
Thank you for the message, your answer and the alternative process you propose.
As a matter of fact, I have already discovered it and I am using it also.
But for me this is an alternative prouves. The standard process SHOULD be to work with the DJI ASSISTANT 2 APP.
But this does not work and my inquirie / request / question remain the same :
- How to make the LOG EXPORT fonction working?
- Why this does not work today with my MAVIC2 and was already not working with the previous APP linked to my MAVI PRO?
According to your forum, it seems  I am not the only one to face this issue.
- Does your APP is supposed to work and does your development process is not yet finished (as usual with IT project....) ?

Thank you for a clear / efficient / speed answer.

Regards

CB
2020-2-2
Use props
johnrlaird
New

United States

I have the problem. I tried on a MACOS 12.3 and Windows 11 NO flight data. Is there something wrong with the drone? Mavic Air 2
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules