Mavic pro
1193 2 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_10OX8u7OJwFn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11647 ft

United States

I own a mavic pro as nd i have read and watched every video available concerning the plano mode. I understand i have to be in the air but one i click quick shots i have no other options. Plesse help
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May we know what is the exact model of the mobile device you are using please? For the Pano settings on the DJI Go 4 application. Please go to the camera settings it is the icon below the record button it has three lines and three circles. Please refer to the image that I will be posting for the exact menu to set the Photo and to capture in Pano mode. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI Mavic Pro.png
2020-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 11:58
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May we know what is the exact model of the mobile device you are using please? For the Pano settings on the DJI Go 4 application. Please go to the camera settings it is the icon below the record button it has three lines and three circles. Please refer to the image that I will be posting for the exact menu to set the Photo and to capture in Pano mode. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

This should help you out.
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules