536 7 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everytime I start my controller I get the beeping and must calibrate. Anyone know what is causing this?
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The beeping sound means that your remote controller asking for calibration. Please calibrate the controller to remove the beeping sound. You may refer to the video tutorial below for the Mavic Pro and it is most likely the same with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

It means your control intents aren't synced w/ the controller so if you don't fix it, it will do things by itself w/o your inputs.
2020-2-2
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

As I mentioned in the original post every time I start my controller I get beeping and MUST CALIBRATE. My point is why is it doing this EVERYTIME I start the controller. Surely calibrating every time isn't normal?
2020-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

BrianKushner Posted at 2-2 10:25
As I mentioned in the original post every time I start my controller I get beeping and MUST CALIBRATE. My point is why is it doing this EVERYTIME I start the controller. Surely calibrating every time isn't normal?

All I can tell you is I had similar problem with my zoom controller, I tried calibration no good, I had to refresh firmware and since then no problems.
2020-2-2
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-2 11:41
All I can tell you is I had similar problem with my zoom controller, I tried calibration no good, I had to refresh firmware and since then no problems.

I will try this..thanks.
2020-2-2
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-2 11:41

I did refresh firmware and so far so good..thanks.
2020-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

BrianKushner Posted at 2-4 02:09
I did refresh firmware and so far so good..thanks.

Ok Brian hopefully it works .
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules