lot my mavi mini
915 3 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ali Japan
lvl.1

Japan

I just bought Mavic mini last month and used couple of time but today when I trying to take river video my mavic mini lost the altitude and control and droped into the river I I have care pakage but dont know how much they will support me someone help me please
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your DJI Mavic Mini. I will highly recommend you to sync your flight records on the application and contact our support team to start up a ticket case. Our professional team will perform an analysis on your flight records for us to identify the cause of why the drone crashed. A corresponding resolution will be provided on your email once we've done the analysis. You may refer to the link below for you to contact our support team. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-2-2
Use props
CuteBlastSamo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10686 ft
China

Sorry to hear your lost. Please keep us updated. Hope your case would be solved as soon as possible.
2020-2-2
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Follow Diana's instructions, there are several other customers who have had similar things happen. They may be able to help you if its not pilor error.
2020-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules