Satellite view Mavic pro remote
1120 1 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JcYlhVo1kNl6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75817 ft
United States

My satellite view is extremely sharp on my bebop FreeFlight. Using dji app satellite view is somewhat fuzzy and lacks crisp view. I know theses are not real time view, but added from files from know satellite views. Is their any way to import a more precise view, I realize they may be off by feet here and there. Kinda confusing. You can see what I mean by accessing FreeFlight without having a drone.

Thanks everyone, I’m older first time owner of Mavic pro and pro platinum. Soon to grab Mavic pro 2, unless I find something better, I guess this is a second question , I plan on investing about 3k so trying to work my way up . You young people acclimate much faster, perhaps from video games and great hand and eye coordination.
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. With regards to the satellite view. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Just a reminder the DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party application when operating your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can compare the specifications of all the DJI consumer drones ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules