1323 13 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

I lost my P4Pro due to some strong wireless interference which caused it to fly off to never-never land. If I purchase the P4Pro V2.0 will I be able to use the batteries from my 4Pro?
2020-2-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you will
2020-2-2
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Shortest post ever!
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dennis D. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Yes the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 aircraft. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-2-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Luxembourg

KEJ Posted at 2-3 04:14
Shortest post ever!

yours only had 3 words too ;)

I answered his question,
"will I be able to use the batteries from my 4Pro?"
"Yes you will"
2020-2-3
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 2-3 19:51
yours only had 3 words too ;)

I answered his question,

I am agreeing, spot on !

Sometimes, some of the posts seems to go on for ever and some people occasionally just want a straight Yes or No.
Now,  I am doing it!

2020-2-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah damnit, i didnt pick up on that, my bad, carry on lol.....
2020-2-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I lost my P4Pro due to some strong wireless interference which caused it to fly off to never-never land.
Wireless interference, at worst, will only swamp your control signal, which will trigger RTH.
Wireless interference can't cause your drone to fly anywhere.

What really happened to your drone?
Where did it end up?
Have you had any one look at the recorded flight data to see what clues it might have?
2020-2-6
Use props
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2-6 21:33
I lost my P4Pro due to some strong wireless interference which caused it to fly off to never-never land.
Wireless interference, at worst, will only swamp your control signal, which will trigger RTH.
Wireless interference can't cause your drone to fly anywhere.

I was at a lake and had just taken flight. The drone was about 1,000 feet away and maybe 75' up. I started getting the warning about strong wireless interference and then lost contact with the drone. I walked down the shore line hoping to get closer, but it never connected again. RTH didn't kick in and it still had ~25 minutes of battery left.
Also uploaded flight log and it showed the multiple warnings, plenty of satellites available, but nothing else.
2020-2-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Dennis D Posted at 2-7 14:21
I was at a lake and had just taken flight. The drone was about 1,000 feet away and maybe 75' up. I started getting the warning about strong wireless interference and then lost contact with the drone. I walked down the shore line hoping to get closer, but it never connected again. RTH didn't kick in and it still had ~25 minutes of battery left.

There are a number of possible reasons for the drone not returning, but interference is not one of them.
The cause might be something like:
WInd too strong for the return flight
Obstacles on the RTH path
Insufficient battery for the return flight
Loss of Signal action changed from the default (RTH)
A sudden loss of power incident

A look at the flight data would probably give some clues

2020-2-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Strong wireless interference.. wow.  P4PV2.0 takes great photos as they are sharper than M2 but if you don't care too much about photos, sell the batteries and get an M2.  It's more stable w/ a feed that is 2-3x better than it is now.  Before you can FCC Boost mod it and the feed was as good as the M2 if not better.  HD signal even at 600m out.  Now, 600m = SD, breakouts, other issues such as the craft showing around 60°+ tilt under high-winds on the bottom left attitude indicator while flying but the telemetry doesn't show the craft break 45°.  
2020-2-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 2-7 16:18
Strong wireless interference.. wow.  P4PV2.0 takes great photos as they are sharper than M2 but if you don't care too much about photos, sell the batteries and get an M2.  It's more stable w/ a feed that is 2-3x better than it is now.  Before you can FCC Boost mod it and the feed was as good as the M2 if not better.  HD signal even at 600m out.  Now, 600m = SD, breakouts, other issues such as the craft showing around 60°+ tilt under high-winds on the bottom left attitude indicator while flying but the telemetry doesn't show the craft break 45°.

Strong wireless interference.. wow.
Idiot spouting meaningless nonsense. . wow
2020-2-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
France

AntDX316 Posted at 2-7 16:18

How does this help the OP with his issue at hand?

We know youre not happy since you did the firmware update this you have stated on your own post, had you bought the P4P and not the v2, you could have rolled it back ;) could haves, would haves, should haves, just dont hijack another post with none applicable nonsense ;)
2020-2-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-7 19:39
How does this help the OP with his issue at hand?

We know youre not happy since you did the firmware update this you have stated on your own post, had you bought the P4P and not the v2, you could have rolled it back ;) could haves, would haves, should haves, just dont hijack another post with none applicable nonsense ;)

The camera quality is indeed better than w/o the update.
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules