Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Linking Process | Multiple Air Units
1230 4 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
Captain
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

All,

In case anyone is looking for a more detailed tutorial video on linking your DJI FPV System Components (Air Unit, Goggles, RC) I put together this video.  It also includes some additional details not found in the original DJI Tutorial Video previously released.  Thought, some might find this useful.

Also, would love to know how many of you have more than 1 quad with the DJI Air Unit?  

Regards,
Ron

2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Ron. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video you have created for the DJI FPV. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting to see!
2020-2-5
Use props
RGMGFitness
Captain
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-5 06:20
Interesting to see!

Thanks..sometimes it's helpful to see something vs just reading about it.  I know it helps me at times.  Oh, and for anyone else....always good practice to REMOVE the props first (sorry forgot to mention in video).

I forgot myself...
2020-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

RGMGFitness Posted at 2-5 07:34
Thanks..sometimes it's helpful to see something vs just reading about it.  I know it helps me at times.  Oh, and for anyone else....always good practice to REMOVE the props first (sorry forgot to mention in video).

I forgot myself...

True!
I like to watch tutorials!
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules