Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLY wht Android 10 on Moto G7 plus
4648 2 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I have moto g7 plus and I received the message of the option to (officially) update to android 10. I remember that many samsung devices were having problems with android 10. So I ask: Is this problem already normalized?Can i update my motorola g7 plus to android 10 that the dji fly will continue to work?

2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ZmaroSobrinho. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. With regards to the DJI Fly on Android 10. The Android DJI Fly V1.0.6 for the DJI Mavic Mini has been released on January 14, 2020 and it fixes the crashing issues and it improves the applications stability. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Moto G7 Plus ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Moto G7 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2020-2-3
Use props
jormart
lvl.1

Argentina

Dji fly stopped working on Samsung s10 + with exynos processor when updated to android 10, but an update of dji fly app the problem was solved, on G7+ with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636. Dji fly app on my sansumg s9+ with Qualcomm Snapdragon run great with android 10
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules