PYGTech gimbal protector does not fit in new cage
834 6 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

Hi,
  I purchased a new cage for osmo pocket. It fits perfectly and I like it. One problem is that I can't fit PYGtech gimbal protector anymore. I was just wondering if anyone knows any protector that fits? Or any idea or suggestion to DIY the protector?

Thanks so much.
IMG_4610[35].jpg
IMG_4611[36].jpg
IMG_4612[37].jpg
IMG_4613[38].jpg
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AndyUS19. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you get the best recommendation on what protector that fits perfectly in this setup. Again thank you for reaching out and for your valued support.
2020-2-3
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Either trim the protector or the case?
2020-2-3
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

Curt1591 Posted at 2-3 16:25
Either trim the protector or the case?

Thanks.  Trim the case is impossible to me , I'm not that handy. Trim the gimbal lock may not work as the lip (edge) needed to hold the gimbal. I'll look at Polarpro gimbal lock. However, it's kind of pricey though.
2020-2-4
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

Hi! sorry for being offtopic but can you please tell me if the pgytech gimbal cover scratches the gimbal head or if it loosens over time?
2020-2-4
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

andrei193 Posted at 2-4 04:45
Hi! sorry for being offtopic but can you please tell me if the pgytech gimbal cover scratches the gimbal head or if it loosens over time?

So far it doesn't scratch or loosen the protector at all. Being said, every time i put gimbal lock on, I take a good care not to abuse it. It may loosen over time though.
2020-2-4
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

AndyUS19 Posted at 2-4 04:18
Thanks.  Trim the case is impossible to me , I'm not that handy. Trim the gimbal lock may not work as the lip (edge) needed to hold the gimbal. I'll look at Polarpro gimbal lock. However, it's kind of pricey though.

If you trim the gimbal cover, just enough to clear the pocket cover, the gimbal cover should still lock.

Rather than "cut" it, you may be able to file it down.
2020-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules