Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneGeekLanc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1514491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello!

I'm having an issue with my DJI P3 4K. It is currently not showing a connected gimbal and there is no image transmission signal to the drone itself. I have not had any hard crashes with the drone and this happened seemingly out of the blue. When it is stored, it's in a molded foam hardcase backpack and is not jostled around much. I did have an issue with the [size=14.6667px]grey pin cable that goes from the top of the gimbal into the motherboard of the drone breaking while attempting to refresh the connection between the two. Now I'm afraid it is not going to work no matter what I do. I've ordered a replacement cable for it, but in the meantime are there any other fixes I can look into?
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please follow the steps from this link to refresh the firmware of your DJI Phantom 3 4k, If issue still persists after this troubleshooting step. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-4
Use props
djiuser_xNrhZgO9RKuM
New

United States

I have the same problem with my phantom 3 standard, gimbal not connected and no image transmission signal. I’m not sure why it says the gimbal isn’t connected because the gimbal works as it should. I have gone through hours of research and have tried tons of said solutions, none have worked successfully. I haven’t tinkered with the wires at all so I don’t think it’s a problem with them, but I don’t know. Also the pin that connects it to the motherboard is normal for me so that’s not a problem for my drone. Are there any simple ways to fix it that are compatible with a newbie? Thanks!
2021-6-23
Use props
mark dwiggins
lvl.1
United States

I got my 2 P3 Advanced drones out after not being used for a little over a year and now I get the gimbal disconnected error message on both of them.  I tried to pull the cable ribbon connections out to clean of the connections, but they seem to be stuck.  Could there be a problem with corrosion with the connections?  How to remedy?  They were working fine the last time I used them.
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules