#Dronestrategy New drone rules in Russia
3078 11 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

In Russia, yesterday, the Government of the Russian Federation dated 03.02.2020 No. 74 "On Amending the Federal Rules for the Use of the Airspace of the Russian Federation" was signed. Briefly, flights are allowed at an altitude of up to 150 meters within line of sight outside the prohibition zones. Drones flying up to 250 grams are allowed in populated areas without the permission of local administrations. Thus, Russian legislation on drones is as close as possible to European ...
Link: New drone rules
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dmitry Vishnevskiy. Thank you for sharing these information with us and for posting this link as well. This will be a thread will be a very big help to all our valued DJI co pilots in Russia. Again thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats good news for Russia,  how does it work if you want to fly larger than 250 grams, is that also like Europe,  just increased distance to people.
2020-2-5
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Russia

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 02:34
Thats good news for Russia,  how does it work if you want to fly larger than 250 grams, is that also like Europe,  just increased distance to people.

1. If you intend to fly a drone over buildings in open airspace, you must obtain permission from the local administration if the drone is heavier than 250 grams.
2. If you intend to fly in restricted airspace, you must obtain permission from the air traffic control authority.
3. If you are going to fly in open airspace away from buildings and people, you can do this without permission at an altitude of up to 150 meters, keeping the drone in direct line of sight.

2020-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-2-6
Use props
Mkurr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1605564 ft
United States

So, I have a few questions! Maybe you can answer them!

I live in the US, but I sometimes visit RU, how can I register my drone to fly it there?
Do I need to register at all?
What are the laws for transporting through airports?
2020-2-8
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Russia

Mkurr Posted at 2-8 07:03
So, I have a few questions! Maybe you can answer them!

I live in the US, but I sometimes visit RU, how can I register my drone to fly it there?

Hi, Mkurr!
You don't need register your drone. Registration (250 grams +) is required only for citizens of Russia. You can bring your drone without limitations if the drone is certified in Russia (all Dji drones are).
Welcome to Russia with your bird...
2020-2-8
Use props
Mkurr
lvl.4
United States

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 2-8 07:15
Hi, Mkurr!
You don't need register your drone. Registration (250 grams +) is required only for citizens of Russia. You can bring your drone without limitations if the drone is certified in Russia (all Dji drones are).
Welcome to Russia with your bird...

So since DJI drones are allowed, I can bring my drone, without registering it in Russia at all? I have a mavic pro (250+ grams)...

Could you give me a link the the part in the Russian Law code so that I can prove that...
2020-2-8
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Russia

Mkurr Posted at 2-8 11:42
So since DJI drones are allowed, I can bring my drone, without registering it in Russia at all? I have a mavic pro (250+ grams)...

Could you give me a link the the part in the Russian Law code so that I can prove that...

You're welcome:
Registrator page - https://www.favt.ru/dejatelnost-ucet-bespilotnyh-grajdanskih-vozdyshnih-sudov/
Rules text - https://www.favt.ru/public/bpla/Правила%20учета%20БВС%20№%20658%20от%2025.05.2019.pdf
Pay attention to paragraphs 1, 12 of the Rules.
2020-2-8
Use props
Mkurr
lvl.4
United States

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 2-5 03:26
1. If you intend to fly a drone over buildings in open airspace, you must obtain permission from the local administration if the drone is heavier than 250 grams.
2. If you intend to fly in restricted airspace, you must obtain permission from the air traffic control authority.
3. If you are going to fly in open airspace away from buildings and people, you can do this without permission at an altitude of up to 150 meters, keeping the drone in direct line of sight.

So, how do I obtain permission to fly over buildings?
2020-2-8
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Russia

Mkurr Posted at 2-8 15:57
So, how do I obtain permission to fly over buildings?

There are no uniform requirements and documents, each administration adopts its own approval procedure. These procedures are complex and incomprehensible even for residents.
I recommend buying a Mavic Mini for such flights. But also note that the settlement may be in the zone of restriction or prohibition of flights, then for any drone it is necessary to obtain the permission of the air traffic control authority.
2020-2-8
Use props
Mkurr
lvl.4
United States

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 2-8 12:06
You're welcome:
Registrator page - https://www.favt.ru/dejatelnost-ucet-bespilotnyh-grajdanskih-vozdyshnih-sudov/
Rules text - https://www.favt.ru/public/bpla/Правила%20учета%20БВС%20№%20658%20от%2025.05.2019.pdf

So according to the rules doesn't it say that you have to be involved in a model aircraft event for the rules no to apply?
2020-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules