SD cards rejected
442 6 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flowstream
lvl.1
Flight distance : 365755 ft

Australia

Ive beeen using Sandisk Extreme 64GB XC1 V30 A1 without an issue but recently one was rejected - something to the effect that it was not usable.

Because of the rejection issue I bought two new Sandisk 65 Extreme Pro XC1 V30 A2 - they too are being rejcted by the P4P, so used them in a Sony a6300 and there are no issues.
So my confusion grows. So Im asking for any advice re a good card reader or are there checks I can do to the P4P before I have to take it to the service desk. Thx for reading.

2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards tot his concern. May we know what happened to the drone  before encountering this said issue. Did the drone had a hard landing or crash before? Can you please try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 for us to be able to see if after the said process your DJI Phantom 4 Pro will be able to read the SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Are you sure these are real Sandisk cards? There are quite a few counterfeit Sandisk cards out there.
2020-2-4
Use props
flowstream
lvl.1

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2-4 13:49
Are you sure these are real Sandisk cards? There are quite a few counterfeit Sandisk cards out there.

Thx Geebax
I did buy it online, mostly for convenience given I live an hour away from a read town.
Strangely, the cards works fine in my Sony a6300, but is rejected in the P4P

Do you know of a good read/write reader?
Cheers
2020-2-6
Use props
flowstream
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-4 12:20
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards tot his concern. May we know what happened to the drone  before encountering this said issue. Did the drone had a hard landing or crash before? Can you please try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 for us to be able to see if after the said process your DJI Phantom 4 Pro will be able to read the SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Ok, I'll do the refresh thank you.
No, the aircraft has not been in any violent event. I treat it with the respect this sensitive instument is.
Ill get back to you.
Thx
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

flowstream Posted at 2-6 22:34
Ok, I'll do the refresh thank you.
No, the aircraft has not been in any violent event. I treat it with the respect this sensitive instument is.
Ill get back to you.

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted and thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

flowstream Posted at 2-6 22:30
Thx Geebax
I did buy it online, mostly for convenience given I live an hour away from a read town.
Strangely, the cards works fine in my Sony a6300, but is rejected in the P4P

Whether the card works in another camera does not tell you anything, as the other camera can have less demanding write performance. And no, I cannot suggest a reader as I don't use one, I have one built into my monitor.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules