Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair payment
1477 3 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolverine II
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1552 ft
Philippines

I have sent my DJI Spark for repair/replacement, as I have DJI Care Refresh. DJI have diagnosed and assessed it and sent me a quotation.
my question now is, how or where can I pay to go ahead and continue with the repair?
I don’t want DJI sending my damaged/broken SPARK back with no repair.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi wolverine II, there is a pay trigger under the total payment, please check if you can tap the trigger, or try another broswer. See if this helps.
2020-2-4
Use props
wolverine II
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1552 ft
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2-4 20:32
Hi wolverine II, there is a pay trigger under the total payment, please check if you can tap the trigger, or try another broswer. See if this helps.

Thanks for the reply. you’re right there was a button and yes it was the payment button but it turned out it was just a blank button in my browser that’s why.
now my next question now is, is there other way of paying ither than ....?
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wolverine II Posted at 2-4 23:13
Thanks for the reply. you’re right there was a button and yes it was the payment button but it turned out it was just a blank button in my browser that’s why.
now my next question now is, is there other way of paying ither than ....?

Hi there, currently, we support ...., Bank transfer, Check to pay the invoice. If you would love to pay via bank transfer, please kindly let me know, or contact our support via email support.us@dji.com for further assistance.
Please be advised replying to the invoice email sent by the system may not be received by our support and handled properly. Please contact our support via email support.us@dji.com if you would need further assistance, thank you very much.
2020-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules