Osmo Action
930 9 2020-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi dji,
Yesterday I wrote about  bad sound quality of my Osmo Action's loudspeaker and today I cannot find my post. Did you delete it?
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi angraflys, sorry to hear that, we have informed our technicians to investigate whether it was deleted by mistake or something else.
May we have the details of your issue again? Any chance to share with us a short clip of the bad sound quality so that we can help?
2020-2-5
Use props
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 01:24
Hi angraflys, sorry to hear that, we have informed our technicians to investigate whether it was deleted by mistake or something else.
May we have the details of your issue again? Any chance to share with us a short clip of the bad sound quality so that we can help?

I have two Osmo Action cameras.Loudspeakers in both of them sound very scratchy even if almost no sound  (silence) is recorded. Recording sounds however perfect when  transferred to for exemple iPad
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

angraflys Posted at 2-5 15:45
I have two Osmo Action cameras.Loudspeakers in both of them sound very scratchy even if almost no sound  (silence) is recorded. Recording sounds however perfect when  transferred to for exemple iPad

Any chance to share us a sample video so that we can verify?
2020-2-7
Use props
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 00:20
Any chance to share us a sample video so that we can verify?

The sample has been sent.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

angraflys Posted at 2-7 11:05
The sample has been sent.

Hi there, thank you for getting back, sorry but may I know where you sent the video? Could you please provide me with the link? Thank you
2020-2-8
Use props
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-8 20:12
Hi there, thank you for getting back, sorry but may I know where you sent the video? Could you please provide me with the link? Thank you

I sent it to djifansforumadmin@dji.com
2020-2-9
Use props
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

2020-2-9
Use props
angraflys
lvl.1
Sweden

As you see I’m unable to send this short video clip (2 sec) directly to the forum
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

angraflys Posted at 2-9 14:03
As you see I’m unable to send this short video clip (2 sec) directly to the forum

Hi, please kindly send the video to Dropbox or Goggle drive and paste the link here so I can check the video. You may also send the video to support@dji.com, the email address that you sent previously may not be the proper channel to reach tech support. Sorry for the inconvenience
2020-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules