Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9088eae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145341 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Guys,

Why does OSM3 only allow recording horizontally, and the stories are all published vertically?

2020-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You might want to post this question in the 'products' forum.
That is way more active!
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. May I know the exact model of the mobile device that you're using please. May I also know the firmware version of the both mobile device and the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Kindly please provide the sample video. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
fanse9088eae
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

Xiaomi mi9... both with the last firmware release
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse9088eae Posted at 2-10 13:46
Xiaomi mi9... both with the last firmware release

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Kindly please provide us a short sample Story mode video footage for this inquiry so that we can provide accurate details about this matter and for us to be able to provide you the best resolution. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and patience on this matter.
2020-2-10
Use props
fanse9088eae
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

I don't understand why you guys need a sample, like and you just put it in stories mode that osmo rotates to make videos horizontally ... and I think this is bizarre, because the format of stories / igtv is vertical ... if you need of a sample is just to connect your cell phone in the osmo, enter the pampering ... and see.
2020-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules